Mew: yeah it's a secret which the whole city knows....

Gulf: Mewie I wanna eat ice cream....

Mew: gulf I am tired of working for so long....I am taking you to my home as I don't want your dad to see you like this....

Gulf: No I want ice cream first...what about that Mew who asked me to take anything from the mall can't you get me ice cream....hmm take this money and go get it ...

Mew: I am not your servant gulf...behave yourself....

Gulf looked at mew....stop moving your head here and there.... it's hard to concentrate mew...gulf get up from his place and sit on mew's lap...gulf hold Mew's head hmm now it's okay...now don't move.....

Mew: I am not moving idiot .. you are drunk ... Now get up from my lap and let me drive...

Gulf: Aww mewie got upset.... No no no.... I want an ice cream.... Bring me icecream.... Now.... mewie I want icecream.... mewie..mewie...mewie....

Mew: aahh gulf stop screaming...my head is already paining ...okay get up and I will bring you ice cream...happy....

Mew was really irritated....

Gulf: Take me too I wanna choose...

Mew: then get up and walk....

Gulf: No my head is spinning and everything is shaking....

Mew: Exhale his anger and hold gulf like a small baby.....and took him to nearby 24/7 ice cream parlor...

Gulf choose his ice cream ...Mew felt a bit embarrassed as people are watching them plus mew has never gone out in his Sando....he always goes out in a suit....

They both came back and gulf sits on the passenger seat...Mew was about to start the car when he looked at Gulf...Gulf was licking the ice cream so seductively...that Mew gulped...he cough to divert his mind....shit...

Mew somehow...resist himself not to jump on gulf...he started the car's engine and.... took gulf to his home....

Mew carry gulf and put him on the bed....aaahh gulf now please sleep I have a meeting tomorrow....so stop bothering me I am tired....

Mew get under the blanket too....

Gulf: mewie....mewie....

Mew: what you want now...

Gulf: I want water....

Mew: get up and gave water to gulf.....

Gulf: mewie....I am hungry....

Mew: what?? You didn't eat anything??

Gulf: no....

Mew: took him to the kitchen and made him instant noodles.....

Gulf: mewie I want kimchi too...

Mew: I am your would-be husband, not your genie you brat...stop demanding and eat...

Gulf: you scold me...I won't eat ...you are bad...asshole...I hate you....

Mew: ok stop crying....oh god.... ...okay...I am sorry so please stop crying and eat...gulf I am tired....

Mew took the bowl and start feeding gulf....after making him eat...Mew took him to the room....he put him..on the bed and tried to remove his hands....their face is so close to each other....gulf eyes are shining and his lips are so red...he looks like an angel....

But the moment he opened his mouth and said.... Mewie... mew got so angry...stop calling me mewie and for god sake just sleep and let me sleep too....

Gulf: you are ao bad always scold me I won't talk to you....

Mew: okay I am so sorry....now will you please sleep, baby...

Gulf: No I wanna talk...mewie...you know...day after tomorrow I am getting married to an asshole....

Mew: sleep beside him....I know....

Gulf: mewie...will you come to my wedding....I am inviting you personally....

Mew: yeah sure...thanks for the invitations....I was waiting for this only....when gulf kanawut is going to invite me to my own wedding...good you invited else there is highly any chance if me attending this wedding...thanks....mew rolled his eyes....

Gulf: gulf chuckle....you are welcome...Mewie....I am getting married but I hate my husband....

Mew: I know but why??

Gulf: he is a freaking asshole bastard...son of a bitch....I am not gay ..and I wanted to love someone....I want to get married to the person whom I love...you know he also doesn't love me just wanted to fuck me...and after that, he will throw me like a tissue....I will never get a chance to love....

Mew: gulf....maybe after marriage you will get a chance to love....

Gulf: Mewie....for me marriage is a sacred thing and I will always fulfill the vows....maybe I will receive my love after marriage....but no matter how bastard he is ..... I can't cheat my husband ....

Mew: brat....I was not telling you to love some else after marriage ...you can love your husband too....

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Gulf: Mew I was enjoying my party why did you bring me here ruined my day...

Mew: what kind of drug you use ...ruined your day seriously.....

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You