Mew: show a forced smile....please alter what he choose......the girl left ...mew and gulf alone in the room....

Gulf: Now can we go...staying too long with you make me sick...

Mew: But baby this is not the only thing we are here for..... I can see apart from your wedding dress you need to change your whole wardrobe....you are going to be suppasit soon....so you have to maintain my standards too...choose anything ...I will pay...

Gulf: I don't want anything ...I just want to go home...

Mew: Gulf common...we have to go to see my dad ..... You should look presentable too...I insist...else I am calling your dad that you are not co-operating....

Gulf: Exhale.... He took a T-shirt from the side stand....now let's go...

Mew: Common baby don't let this opportunity slide...I am asking you to take anything and you just took this T-shirt....seriously...he calls a salesgirl....excuse me....can you please show him other clothes too...

Gulf: Said no and asked not to buy anything....mew I don't want it....

But Mew didn't listen ....he sits and chooses clothes for gulf....he took lots of clothes for the honeymoon and other occasions....

Mew paid and asked a helper to put all bags in the car... They finally went to see mew's dad...

At home...

Keit: hello gulf I have heard so much about you...my son is madly in love with you..you are the first one whom he introduced to us...and I really wanted to meet you before meeting Rune for other arrangements.....

I am so happy ...that Mew found you...I have heard a lot about you with Rune too.....thanks for accepting my son...I know he is a bit spoiled but he will get responsible soon...

Mew: dad, please...I am responsible...handling the whole empire ...give some credit to me and don't make a team with my husband..

Gulf: Yes sir sure....gulf thought💭 this bastard is beyond getting fixed...poor Mr. Keit still thinks someone can make his asshole son a gentleman...

Keit: meet my wife...Mink suppasit...

Gulf looked at her...smiled...

Keit: she is my 5th wife.... she is younger than me that's why you got surprised right....actually she is not mew's mom...his mom died when Mew was around 10...

Gulf: Oh I am sorry...

They all talked at the dinner table and after dinner, Mew and gulf left....

Mew: see I am such a gentleman...dropping my wifey home..

Gulf: move out good nyt Mew...

Mew: Baby you are forgetting your gifts Mew took out all the bags and gave them to gulf ....

Gulf: But I told you I don't want it...

Mew: common gulf I brought you all this with so much love take it....it's really expensive .....enjoy being a suppasit...

Gulf: so they are mine right...

Mew: Yes I gave you... they're yours now...he lit his cigarette...I knew it's hard to believe....everyone loves expensive gifts...money can buy anything and anyone baby..

Gulf throws all clothes down, took the lighter and lit it, and throw it on a sack of clothes....

Mew: What the hell..fuck are you mad or what ...these are expensive clothes you burnt them.... are you out of your mind...

Gulf: you said these are mine and I have all the right to do anything with what is mine....

Don't play with this fire mew...I can burn your whole world....he snaps his fingers....and pointed his index finger to mew and said.... understand....you better understand....

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You