Bonus - Babysitting

Start from the beginning

"Jah, I can imagine. I will gradually. Though let's have some time to explore and see the water before Giselle gets that controller in her hand." Z23 had a point. Have her see the amazing sights that she doesn't see all too often. 

"Yeah. Better with a controller than a handheld. For the culture. Let's soak it in before we get this party cranking. Lead the way Zed. Lil G and I are going to have you take point for now. It's not too hot which makes it even better." U-96 seems like someone really cool to hangout with. This is why Giselle looked at her like an older cousin. 

"The smell of the ocean is grand." As soon as Z23 said that they heard a horn from one of the ships. "Nein! Who is on the poop deck making that racket!?"

"Sorry." Called a girl with purple hair. "Nimi. How are you?" She started to wave. "How's the charming little one with you?"

Z23 was happy to see that one of her British allies and friends were visiting. It might give her a hand. "Javelin? Is that you?"

"I'm on holiday Nimi." Javelin smiled. "Just a moment." She ran to the ramp. "Girls. Nimi is around. Let's go see her."

One of the things about the alliance with Azur Lane is the peace and the friendship along with it. Javelin who was mostly the leader of a small group of friends had everyone get off the ship. It was her, Laffey, and Ayanami. They were happy to meet there feisty friend again. She was starting to mellow out just a bit too. 

U-96 liked new people. Even though she wasn't sure if they were normies or not. "What's up? I'm U-96. This is Giselle. Our Commander's daughter. I call her Lil G. We were thinking about having a boss raid day before Zed takes off."

"Boss tier?" Asked Ayanami. "I'm good with that."

"Games, snacks, and nap time." Laffey was all in for it.

"Woah. We got four for the boss raid and a sleepover? Nice. Let's get Lil G here to the taco stand and get some supplies for tonight and we got it going on. We'll take over from here Zed." U-96 was all in. Hyped and happy to host the party. 

"Alrighty then. You are in care of Giselle. I am off to work. I'm sure you'll have fun." Z23 nodded and cracked a smile. 

"No need to be all serious Nimi." Smiled Javelin. "See you soon?"

"I may stop by to monitor progress. Hipper and I are responsible for Giselle. Commander shall be back maybe tonight or tomorrow morning. I best be off." Z23 gave a headpat to Giselle and she was off. 

~~~~~

Clovis looked at his pocketwatch. It was near the wee early hours of the morning. He was wide awake as his wife was cuddled into his shoulder. She giggled as she thought he was a little tense. 

"Darling. The ship is arriving in the harbor. What shall we do?" Asked Prinz Eugen. 

"Let's see where our daughter is and go from there. Not sure if she will be up or not. I got notified she made some friends from Azur Lane. Which is very nice. Z23 entrusted them with Giselle. I have the address so let's stop and pay her a visit. Check on things. The girls are most likely up. U-96 is there as well."

"Jah. She is quite the owl." Agreed Eugen.

Soon the ship arrived safely to the docks they quickly got off in a good moving fashion and was off to U-96's apartment. Supposedly, U-96 was informed. So they had Bismarck take care of their luggage and went on to see their little one. They really missed her over the last few days. It wasn't far to the building and the apartment was on the first floor to begin with. 

Clovis knocked. He waited thirty seconds and knocked again. No answer. As he tried for the door, it was unlocked. "I don't know."

"It can't hurt." Prinz Eugen opened it instead. The lights were on as they saw an adorable sight in the living room. A long bedspread of all the girls in bed. All in their pajamas with Giselle in between U-96 and Javelin. The baby girl was in the middle of the bedspread. On the couch was Z23 with her hat off and still fully dressed. She was worn out too. Must have been a heck of a party.

"Adorable. We should come back." Nodded Eugen.

"Yeah. They're having fun. With that said, shouldn't we shower off and head to bed?"

"Food, bath, or me CJ?"

"Nein. You in the bath or late dinner." He winked at her.

"You forward naughty man. Do be careful now."

"You be careful or Giselle has a sibling." 

The two of them giggled and let themselves out. Seems that the visit could wait. Turns out Giselle or Lil G was loved internationally. Oh what fun. The Commander's daughter was going to be special one day. If she isn't already. Bright as a star and will be a force in just a matter of time.

~~~~~

I had fun with this. I love bonus chapters.

-Rel