Walking backwards, tears sprung in my eyes. I felt sick, a headache overcame me, even my hands on my temples weren't enough to stop the constant banging in my brain. I entered the red room again and closed the door, slowly my legs gave out and I slid down the door.

Who was I kidding. I can't escape from here, not alive at least. I was breathing too heavily, I felt light, it was smoothing. I was about to faint.

"I can't- I can't I ca-" I was mumbling to myself, I knew I was panicking, how could I not. My life had been turned upside down and all I wanted was my mum and dad by my side telling me everything's going to be okay.

I was edging for comfort, anything.

pull your shit together my inner voice told me.

I stood up and opened the door, looking to my left immediately I saw the dead body still lying stiff on the floor. A pool of blood surrounding him, it made me sick. I turned around gathering my breath for a few seconds.

"Fancy seeing you here" the loud voice coming from behind me, a hint of amusement lurking in his tone.

I open my eyes and immediately they land upon William's tall figure stood at the end of the hallway with a predator like smirk along his face.

He brings his foot forward in a step and I drag mine back, opposing his movements. Afraid I might hit the dead body behind me, I turn and give a quick glance at the distance between me and the dead guy. I turn around again and he advances towards me, so I move at the same pace so the distance between us doesn't differ.

His eyes only light up further at my actions, until I catch them snap into exhilaration when I pull a knife out and throw it in his direction. He smoothly ducks, I don't waste any time seeing his reaction as I turn around and start running, I jump over the dead body and turn the corner.

Seeing a lift at the end of the hallway, I take out my knife, slowing myself down a bit I take a breath and throw. To my surprise I hit the button, sparks coming out, I hope I didn't break the system. It'd be very classy of me to do so considering my luck these couple of days.

The door opens and I run inside, as I turn around I see William running towards me, my fingers glide to the button to close the doors. Pressing it over and over again, glancing to William and the doors constantly. The doors start to close, until I could only hear the faint banging of William as the doors closed just as he was about to place a foot in to wedge the door.

I let out a sigh, a red light flashing above me.

security camera

I took the last knife I had, grabbed onto the railing pulling myself up I wedged the knife in between the wall and the camera. Dispatching it from the wall, I groaned at how sore all my muscles were, this is why I needed to exercise more.

The doors open.

I see a large room, looked like the lounge. It was filled with men and in the middle of the dozen of men was Draven.

The elevators ding made the whole room go quiet, the only sound is the turning of heads in my direction.

I gave a sly nervous smile and kept pressed the button to close the doors. The men's machine guns now pointed my way I jumped beside the wall, in hopes of sheilding myself.

The noise from the rounds of bullets being fired mixed with my never lasting screams started to give me a headache. The doors finally closed and only then I realised that my hands were covering my ears.

I knew the bullets had stopped coming in but somehow I could still hear them. My ears ringing heavily, it was almost torture.

Then I saw all black.

- - -

"Jesu- ow, what the fu-" my head was pounding, speaking was almost unbearable. I let my eyes adjust to the small light in the corner of the room. I was breathing heavily as I took in my surroundings, in seconds I knew I was in some sort of cell.

The concrete below uneven, droplets of blood and gunshot markings on the walls surrounded me. At least their wasn't a cell door, then I realised my hands and feet were tied with chains.

"HELLO" I screamed.

I was tied up. "THESE CHAINS FUCKING HURT" I bellowed, trying to drag attention towards myself.

"That's the whole point" A voice appeared, leaning on the wall frame of the solid concrete wall was a tall figure. My ears were still ringing a little from the previous events making it hard to identify the man in front of me. With the lamp in the corner as the only source of light, his face was in shadow.

He stood there almost proudly. So amused at what he's done.

"Are they tight enough for you?" he said, whilst pointing mischievously towards my ankles.

"Perfect." I said sarcastically rolling my eyes. Turning my eyes from his evil glare I'd already made out who he was.

"I can always restraint your wrists a little more too, if thats what you want?" He approached me, holding another pair of handcuffs, these looked tougher and much bulkier. He was very much ready to immobilise me completely.

I swallowed hard.

"Now now, what are we going to do with you" he kneeled down, bringing his thumb to my cheek caressing it slowly.

Something inside me was burning with fury, all my emotions overcame me. My exhaustion, fear and need for comfort was driving me in a state I did not want to be in.

I was going to fight back.
—————
Kelly: VOTE if you think Vicky is gonna come find me already!!

Author: sorry for the long wait, I know this chapter is short, NEW chapter TOMORROW ily all