Prologue

'The soul of imaginations travels from the brain, the heart, to the hand, to the fingertips, to the pen and finally to the paper.'

-Luigi Monteroso, TDL

I am a bullied student. He, the bully, is loved by many not just because of his looks but also because he is rich. When he start his routine, the students surrounds me laughing and probably enjoying the show. Some are even taking pictures and videos.

I tried running before but kahit anong takbo ko ay wala pa ding silbi, magbibigay lang ito ng rason sa kanila upang pagkatuwaan ako. They are not aggressive as they are now when I transferred here.

The bully has a girlfriend. That couple leads the school. Even teachers are afraid of them because of their connections. They are all rich and powerful that's why they are afraid of them. I am not afraid, I just don't want fight that's why I let them torture me.

I don't have a friend. They are afraid to be friends with me. Target na kasi ako ng couple. Ayaw nila madamay but there this one person who always save me secretly--- or coincidentally. She's Clementine.

The students that surrounds me made their way for her to pass. As usual she is wearing a black hood. She doesn't talk but just her presence made us tremble.

I thought the hooded girl would just pass me like she always do but pinulot niya ang bag ko at tinapon sa akin. Just like that she continued walking.

If someone will ask me if my life sucks, yes. It is completely miserable but luckily I have my unending imagination. There is this one thing I like to do, WRITING. Because sometimes only paper will listen to you.

Writing is perhaps the greatest of human inventions, binding together people who never knew each other. A book is a proof that humans are capable of magic.

You have to write a book that wants to be written. This is the only way I can make for me to escape this cruel reality.

A collaboration series with Black4Gaiety and akemishez. Melding World Series I Presents The Dream Leaper.