chapter 8 : for you.

Comincia dall'inizio

Ae - Park??....

I asked him in confuse ... He nodded ....

Pete - Hmm.. Park is my twin brother khab.. I am his big brother khab ...He looks like me... You picked him and he came to agree with you...??

I nodded and said ....

Ae - So I picked up your brother instead of you??...

He nodded and pouted again ....

Ae - Iam sorry naa~~~ pete... Look at me!! ... Sorry.. See I touched my ears too....From tommorow I will confirm its you..okay ??....

He smiled and looked at me .... I pecked his cheek and he smiled cutely ....

He caught my hand and said ..

Pete - let's go and play khab ae ...

I smiled and went to play with him ..

One week later...

I am waiting for Pete in the park but he isn't here yet .... I waited for one hour and went back home ....

Ae - Iam home Mae ~~

Mom - you are back already son ??... Why are you so early today ??....

Ae - he didn't come today Mae ...

Mom - don't worry naa....he might be busy dear .... He will come tomorrow ...okay ??...

I nodded and went to my room ...

Pete pov :

Today is mom's birthday but today roses aren't here yet..... Maybe because dad and mom divorced last year.... I should make her happy... Should I go and ask for help from park??...Will he help me?? ...let me give it a try...

Pete - nong.... Are you there?? ...

I looked into his room ....

Park - yes!!.. Can't you see ??...

I nodded and went to him ....

Pete- today is mom's birthday nong ....

Park - so... I can get chocolates and cake.. That's so good...

I sighed ....

Pete - that's not nong...iam planning to give roses to mom khab ..

Park - Just give them to her then.... Why are you saying all these ??... My dumb P Pete...

Pete - I want you to help me to pick roses nong ....i don't know how to pick them up ....

He looked at me and said ...

Park- I will help you... but you have to give me your pocket money this month....

Pete - I don't have any nong... You took them last Sunday for buying chocolates... don't you remember khab??

Park - That means you don't have any money now.....then I won't help you !!!... Go and do your own... NOW.. GET OUT FROM MY ROOM!!!...

He shouted ...i flinched and went to the garden alone.... Iam not dissapointed or sad for park 's words .... He is like that from the start ... He won't talk to anyone and he always shout at me ... Iam kinda used to it ...but my brother is not a bad person khab ...a little bit bad but not totally bad khab ....i found some roses ..i smiled and started picking them up ...

i smiled and started picking them up