i miss you

NEW STORY

Berlin had been live streaming all week which meant that you spent little to no time with him.

It was midnight and you couldn't sleep, in fact you weren't tired you just missed spending time with your boyfriend. You were lying in bed watching Netflix before you shut off the tv and walked towards Berlin's gaming room.

You approached the door and knocked before entering. When you opened it, he was facing his controls, preparing to return to bed. Upon seeing you walk in, he gave a small smile and then sat back down.

You continued to enter to go sit in one of the chairs. "Why sit over there when there's a more comfortable seat in my lap" Berlin' asked waving towards his lap.

You smirked slightly and walk over to him and took your seat in his lap. You were straddling him while shoving your head in between his shoulder and neck while adjusting your self.

"I think we should take this to the bedroom." You suggested as you started to kiss above his ear. "Nope." he said.

"Remember last night?..., when you started to tease me and you knew i was hard, then you denied me. this is your punishment " he stated.

"i'll make it up to you" You offered smirking. "How so?" Berlin replied seductively.

"I don't know how but i'll show you" you smirked.

You hopped of his lap and stood over him as he was smirking. You slipped your finger in the waist of his sweatpants. And started to pulling them down. He just watched and stared at you as if he was hungry and you were a well done steak.

When his sweatpants were all the way down, You started to do the same with his underwear. His throbbing member sprung up as you pulled down his briefs. You just admired it for a while. When his member started getting restless you started to grope it. He was softly grunting. He gently twirled your hair with his finger and guided your head towards his member.

You followed his lead and attached your mouth to his member. You kept your hand on the end that your mouth couldn't fit because his length was far to big to fit all of it in your mouth. You started by gliding your tongue over the tip.

"oh fuck y/n" he grunts softly.

You swirled your tongue over a few more times and then took in reset of the length while placing your hands at the end. You bobbed your head back and forth. he was finding it incredibly hard to control his grunts. You started to pick up the paste. bobbing your head fast. His grunts were getting louder and louder. His eyes were rolled back with his mouth open in shock. He enjoyed the pleasure.

After a while you felt his member twitch. You took it out of your mouth and started to masterbate him fast with your hand till he came. His cum was running down your hand.

"fuuuuuckkkk" he said.

You licked your lips and look up at him. He grabbed your chin and pulled you back up on his lap so you could straddle him. He stared at you for a moment before he pulled you into a breath taking kiss, it felt like it went on for hours. He pulled away after a while and again stared at you. "What" you asked smiling faintly at him starting to feel insecure. "Nothing." he started smiling at you very pure way. "i love you" he said.

Well this was quick story i wrote, sorry i haven't posted in days i been working on multiple projects so i could put them out back to back. hope you enjoyed <3

REVAMPED