1- dreamcon "introduction"

NEW STORY

I'm going to be working on this as a series for a week here's part 1 i hope you enjoy. 💕

Introduction

You and Berlin were regular streamers, often playing together. Viewers constantly suggested you'd make a great couple and "shipped" you two. You'd share these comments with Berlin, who'd play along, though his goofiness made it hard to tell if he was serious.

Berlin surprised you with a ticket to fly out to Texas to collaborate with him and meet the rest of the EGHQ. It couldn't have been better timing, with Dream Con just days away. You were excited to meet other creators and boost your exposure, but most of all, you were thrilled to finally meet Berlin in person.

_____________
june 9th, 2021
6:30pm

Your flight was scheduled for 10. In the meantime, you headed upstairs to your bedroom to start packing. You gathered all the new clothes you bought from the mall and spread them across the bed. Ensuring you had your best panties and bra, just in case you met someone special. After finishing packing, you zipped up your luggage and made your way to the bathroom. Grabbing your toothbrush, you began brushing your teeth before undressing to take a shower.

*bzzzz* *bzzzz* *bzzzz*

You look over at your phone Berlin was calling.

FaceTime Call

"Boy what do you want?" you said while moving your phone closer to your forehead. Berlin put his phone down on the counter in a sitting up position so you could see him
from the waist down.

"Berlin what do you want?" you said.

"Sit your phone down like me, I wanna see you" he said seductively.

"I only have on a bra and some shorts, can i call you back when i get out?" you whined.

"yeah ok but you betta call me back when you out" he said in a demanding voice.

"ok ok imma call you back" you said.

"ite" he said before hanging up.

FaceTime ended

*

You undressed completely and turned on the shower, waiting for the water to heat up before stepping in. After your usual shower routine, you dried off and walked back to your bedroom. Heading to your closet, you selected the outfit you planned to wear and sprayed yourself with your favorite perfume. Applying lotion for a shiny finish, you dressed in your panties, bra, oversized graphic T-shirt, and cargo pants, slipping on your socks before returning to the bathroom.

——————-

You grabbed your phone from off the counter and called Berlin back.

Face Time

"Oh i see you called back" he said while smirking at the phone.

"Why you keep flirting? I see you trying to start some you can't finish" you said.

Berlin looks at the camera with confusion.

"Why you making that fa-." Rico cut you off by grabbing Berlin's phone.

"HEY Y/N" he said.

"Hey rico..." you said in a grumpy tone.

"Here bro take your phone she do not like me" he said while giving Berlin his phone back.

"Tell him i said i do like him but he just interrupted me while i was talking." you said.

Rico screamed "GO CRY ABOUT IT!" you and Berlin laughed.

"Ite y/n text me when you get to the airport" he said.

"ok bye bye" you said.

Face Time ended

ok part 2 will be up by the time you finish this no promises🙂.

REVAMPED