thank you

NEW STORY

This weekend was all about celebrating your birthday with your homegirls, Kiya, Dai, and Jalia, and you were determined to look like the baddest on the planet for your girls' night out. But you were torn between outfits—should it be the sleek black dress or the bold red one?

You decided to group call your friends to get their advice.

Group FaceTime

Y/N: Hey everyone, what color dresses are you all wearing?

Kiya: First of all, why are you screaming at me? I'm wearing black, but I think we should all go for an all-black theme.

Dai: I was going for white, but if you all want to go black, I'm in.

Y/N: Dai, if you want to wear white, just go for it. I was thinking of wearing red.

Jalia: I feel like Kiya, Dai, and I should go for all black, and Y/N should wear red since it's her birthday.

You, Dai, and Kiya screamed "OUUUU!" That's such a great idea. Jalia, you're the genius of the group!

Kiya: I just said that, but you added a little spice to it.

Jalia: Who asked you, Kiya?

Kiya: That's it, I'm blocking you on all social media.

You all laughed. You love them so much.

Y/N: Alright, I'm out. I gotta get ready. See you all at 10.

✨End of Facetime✨

After saying your goodbyes, you hung up and headed straight to the shower to freshen up. You shaved and rinsed off, then lotioned up with Vaseline for that extra shine. Finally, you grabbed your favorite perfume and sprayed yourself down. Ready for the night!

"Damn, it's almost 10," you exclaimed. You reached under your cabinet, grabbed your flat iron, and plugged it into the wall. While it heated up, you hurried to put on your clothes. Racing to your dresser, you grabbed your panties and bra, quickly slipping them on. Turning towards the mirror, you admired your butt. "Ouuu, those squats are really paying off," you chuckled, pleased with the view. Heading to your closet, you grabbed your silky red dress, then dashed back to the bathroom to check the time on your phone.

"Shit, it's 9:45, they'll be here soon," you muttered, feeling the pressure. Perching on the sink, you straightened the parts of your hair that needed a touch-up.

*Dingdong*

You knew it was Dai at the door. She always showed up early, but you didn't mind since she was always there to help. Jumping off the counter, you grabbed your shorts and headed for the door.

*Dingdong*

Opening the door, you saw Dai standing there.

"Girl, what took you so long?" Dai asked.

"I knew it was you; your ass always comes early," you replied with a smirk. Dai gave you a puzzled look. "Girl, are you getting thick?" she remarked, eyeing you up and down.

"I am?" you said, turning your butt towards her and starting to throw it back. All you hear is Dai hyping you up. "AHT AHT AHT," she said, joining in the fun. You both giggled. "HOLD UP, BITCH, YOU LOOK GOODT," you said, admiring each other's vibes. "Girl, noooo, I need you to do something to my face, please," she whined. You nodded in agreement. "Call Kiya and Jalia and see where they're at while I finish up my hair," you instructed, heading back to your bedroom bathroom.