Epilogue

3,5 years later.

I was on the pool side with my son, Axel Zachary Goldreich. Allison and I agreed if we have a baby boy we will name him start with alphabet A with my name as the middle name and if we have a baby girl we will name her with Z with Allison as her middle name

Axel is 1.5 years old. After the wedding Allison and I wanted to have time just for us. Once Allison stopped her pill, which is half a year after the wedding, she conceived our little boy the very next month.

And now here we are, the family of 3. Axel is playing with his lego. Somehow this little boy is interested in numbers. Allison often said like father like son. Right now, he put 1 lego and gave a space and put 2 legos, another space 3 legos and so on. I chuckle and ruffle his hair. It's still morning, Allison is in the kitchen with Betty preparing for our breakfast.

Betty and her husband, Gibson Applegate, are working full time for us now. They both live here. This apartment is just too big for Betty herself to clean up. So I gave a job for her husband and now he and Betty take care of our apartment. Betty also helps us with Axel. Their son is working in GRM as a junior analyst.

By the way no more gasps from Betty, she is a fussy grandma to Axel and a strict healthy food on Monday to Friday for me and Alli. And we love her for that.

I smile at my son, this little boy is a spitting image of me. With his icy blue eyes, dark hair and caterpillar eyebrows. Mom said he looks exactly like me when I was a baby.

"Daddy, Axel.. it's time to eat" Allison smiles softly from the door. I smile at my wife, my son too. We both love this woman so much.

Allison's hair grows longer now. Her ginger hair is touching her small back, just like the old times. But she keeps her thin fringe. She told me she chopped her hair back then because she wanted to move on from me. She knows I love her long hair very much. So now, she let the hair grow longer just like the old times. And she loves when I ruffle her fringe, so she lets the fringe stay. Her body is more womanly after she gave birth to Axel, with her boobs size up half cup, but she managed to keep her flat tummy and weight back to before she became pregnant with Axel.

Allison's design company, A to Z Design, is getting bigger and bigger. It's one of the promising design companies in New York. She nailed some iconic works, like the latest Roderick Resort in Bali, the Crown Hotel in Milan, a new function hall for the Fox family in California. She also designed a production property of Hall. A huge house that magically becomes more than 10 sets. Meredith Hall, the person in charge of Hall properties, praised her works and asked her to redecorate their family house in Long Island. Anastasia Love Sterling asked her to decorate her biggest boutique in LA, and everyone awed with the result. She also decorated malls and a few government properties. With all her works provided with the latest technology from Lockwood Tech, she becomes one of the modern interior designers the works people are waiting for.

And I'm fucking proud of my wife.

As for GRM it's soaring up in the sky. I pulled myself a bit once Axel was born. I want to spend more time with my family. Allison and I, we, realized that our work consumed our time and energy. We don't want this precious boy to feel left out and we already have more than enough money for us.

I pull Allison and kiss her mouth senseless. Suddenly, my son pushes me and climbs to her mom. "Axel" she laughs.

And Axel kisses her mom's mouth. We both laugh. "She is my wife, dude! Go find your own girlfriend" I say, ruffling my son's hair.

Allison giggles "you have to learn that I'm not only yours, Axel"

"Yes, she is mine first" I say and hug my wife from behind.