Making a Debut!

Hi folks, welcome to the latest chapter of this story hope you're doing well. Thank you for all the support you guys have been giving to this story it's really motivating, our story is currently #7 under Pearlshipping hope we get that #1 rank anyways let's get started!

"Ladies and gentlemen give a loud hand of applause to our first coordinator for today Dawn from Twinleaf Town! who will be making her debut in the Contest Circuit." Marian announced.

Dawn made her way towards the stage and was stunned by the number of audience present. It was pretty natural for someone who was competing in her first ever contest.

'Don't be nervous Dawn, just believe in yourself and your Pokemon you will definitely do great' she remembered the words that Ash said to her. 'Yeah, no need to worry.' she said to herself.

"Piplup Spotlight!" she exclaimed as Piplup came out of its Pokeball in the most elegant manner that it could swaying its flippers.

'Oh, so this is the effect of Pokeball seals.' Ash said as he was seated in the audience to support Dawn.

"Piplup now use Mist!" the bluenette ordered as Piplup used Mist and the entire stadium was now covered by the attack.

"Piplup now use Bubble beam." Dawn ordered as it began to release the attack causing the water bubbles to mix with the Mist which resulted in a beautiful combination.

"Now, use Peck while spinning and break the bubbles!" she ordered and Piplup used the attacks to burst out the bubbles which resulted in splashing of water all over the stadium and the audience enjoyed the small cold-water shower which refreshed them.

As the Mist cleared Piplup landed on ground in a spinning fashion. "Piplup!" it cried in pride as the crowd began to cheer.

"What an amazing performance by Dawn and her Piplup on debut, definitely mesmerized the audience!" Marian exclaimed.

"Yeah, awesome bunch of tricks for a newbie." Mr. Contesta said.

"Great confidence for a coordinator on debut." Mr. Sukizo remarked.

"Completely enjoyed the performance especially the Bubble beam part." Nurse Joy pointed.

Dawn then thanked the judges and audience, completely satisfied by her performance she walked towards the dressing room greeted by Zoey.

"Great performance Dawn, you were awesome out there!" Zoey exclaimed completely surprised by her performance. It was certainly not a kind of performance expected for someone who is participating in her first ever contest.

"Thanks, Zoey I look forward to watch your performance as well." Dawn said while getting a nod from Zoey.

All the performances of the first round were over and a total of 32 contestants had participated in it. The judges were impressed by some performances as well as there were some naïve ones too which received hate from the audience.

Dawn was pretty much impressed by Zoey's performance, she and her Glameow looked in perfect sync and their performance was probably one of the best in today's contest. All the coordinators were waiting in the dressing room for the results to show up. A total of 8 coordinators were going to advance towards the second round that is the battle round.

"Dawn feeling nervous." Zoey asked as she saw a nervous look on Dawn's face.

"Yeah, what if I don't make, it would be a shame to not even reach the second round in your first contest." Dawn said expressing her worries. Ash was sure that Dawn will make it so he already wished her luck for the next round, boosting her confidence.