That has to be George.

However, scattering the whole room is a frenzy of string, "candy", love potions, a few unlabeled bottles filled with unknown substances, and hundreds more gadgets with unknown uses.

"Fancy a tour?" a deep voice says behind you.

"Oh sorry I was just looking" you cringe, as you turn to face Fred.

"Uh huh" Fred nods, giving a quick smirk before walking past you into his room.

The sexually tension is through the roof, and you can't deny it. You needed someone to talk to. Now.

You quickly run up the next flight of stairs to Ginny's room and sit down on the bed next to her after closing the door behind you.

You can't tell her, it would be too weird. Yet you still need someone to talk to about whatever the hell was going on with Fred.

"What's up" Ginny says to you.

"I need your opinion on... on a boy" you reply, cringing at your own response.

"Ooooo who!?"

"Um, I cant say, but I just need you to listen"

Ginny nods, noting the seriousness in your voice.

"Well" you begin, "If I'm just summarizing, we started out friends, then we kinda got together, but then the other day he told me he didn't want to ruin our friendship by dating, and at the time I agreed with him, but now I don't know"

You let out a large breath and look to Ginny for some reassurance.

"That's a lot" Ginny says, contemplating the information that was just sprung on her.

"I know"

"Well I think you should tell him"

Your taken a back by the abruptness, but don't shy away from the idea.

"I just feel it would be awkward" you say, unsure of yourself.

"I think you can do it, whether you want to admit it or not, you're a pretty strong girl and I think, whoever this mystery man is, he should be lucky to even of had a chance with you" Ginny reassures you.

You can't help but smile at the way Ginny exudes confidence, and you let her confidence fill you up as you prepare what to say to Fred.
—————
The day passes by slowly, adding to your growing anticipation, but eventually night falls over the burrow. It's around midnight when you force yourself to go down to Fred's room. You can't keep putting this conversation off.

You lightly tap on the door, careful not to wake anyone else in the house.

"Fred" you whisper into the darkness.

No one answers, so you step into the room, blinking as your eyes try to adjust to the absence of light.

You look over to George's side of the room and see that no one's there.

~He must have fallen asleep downstairs~ you think, silently rolling your eyes.

You then turn your head to Fred's side of the room and see him propped up on one arm watching you.

"What the hell Fred!" you whisper yell, as you stumble back in surprise.

Fred gives a light chuckle and shifts his arm, revealing his bare chest. You try not to think about his skin against yours as you take a deep breath and begin to explain why you're in his room.

But before you can start to explain, Fred interrupts, "Whatever your excuse is for being here, it better be a good one" he says grinning.

"I just wanted to talk, that's all" you say shrugging your shoulders. You cringe at your own words as you move closer to the bed.

Fred notices your movement and sits up so that there's room beside him in the bed. You slowly sit down, careful not to make contact with his shirtless torso.

You can feel his breath on your neck and you swallow trying to regain composure, but your own mouth fails you, " I don't want to be friends" you blurt out.

"Ouch" Fred says in a joking tone, but he doesn't move away.

"That's not what I meant" you say, trying to back track.

Fred leans closer, "I know what you meant" he says in your ear, sending shivers down your body.

He doesn't move, and you can feel his breath on your neck. You close your eyes and try to keep yourself together, but it's no use.

Fred touches his lips to your neck and the contact sends a spark through your whole body. He begins kiss down your neck as you stay motionless, anticipating what's to come next.

In one quick motion Fred puts his arm around you and flips you, so that you're underneath him. You both say nothing as he continues to plant small kisses along your collarbone.

You take your hands, running them through his hair, wanting the contact.

Fred finally makes his way up to your mouth and hesitates for a moment as you both stare at each other.

You can't take it anymore, you grab the back of his neck and plunge your mouths together in one full motion of pure ecstasy.

Neither of you waste anytime and soon your mouths are gliding over each other in perfect harmony.

You missed the taste of him.

You know he missed the taste of you too by the way he greedily kisses you, never stopping to come up for air.

You know what comes next.

"You once asked me to say your name" Fred says, finally breaking the kiss, "For this next part," he pauses, "I want you to say mine"

And you did.
————————————————
So wattpad said they may take this story down so i wanted to try and finish it before they did so sorry if this chapter seems rushed. Anyways, THANK YOU for all the support!! I'm currently writing an actual book right now and i want to thank you guys for giving me that confidence to write! Love you all 😘