⤠ " You intrigue me. " ⤟

" Say

" Say... Do you usually jump into danger like this or do you do this just to catch my attention? "

—————

You were accompanying the Traveler on their journeys. How they ended up in their party in the first place? That's a long story.

Anyways, the travelers party consisted of themselves, you, (Love interest), and (Character you like). You guys were a strong bunch! At least, you like to think so. Out of the lot though, you were considered as the one that needed most protecting.

It wasn't as if you were weak, no! Quite the contrary. It was just that the others preferred to keep you as a ' last resort ' is what they would call it. It made you upset, but you never said anything about it.

One day, while traveling to Liyue, the party encountered a hoard of hilichurls and mages. Taking them out one by one, your party was gaining the upper hand. Upon seeing this, you grew a little bit cocky and decided to finally show them what you were made of and finish them all off to impress them! Sadly, you ended up take on more than you could chew resulting in you taking some pretty bad blows from the enemies.

Hearing your pained grunts, (Love interest) immediately came to your rescue. They looked angry, but most of all concerned for your well being. They wrapped an arm around you to keep you steady and grumbled to you,

" What was that?! You could've died! "

—————