Starcrossed Lovers (Yamaguchi x Male Reader

Start from the beginning

The next morning, when I got up, I heard Elton John playing on the CD player. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and yawned.
“You’re finally awake! Good! Mom made breakfast. Let’s go eat.” Yachi grinned.
I sleepily walked down, humming along with the Elton song that played.
“Good morning, Tadashi. Did you sleep alright?” Yachi’s mom asked me.
I nodded and sat down.
I was one-hundred percent certain that the whole house was buzzing with excitement. It was only a couple of hours until we could leave for the concert (I woke up at seven, Yachi apparently could barely sleep. The concert started at two.) I was already changed and now we waited. We got everything ready that we were going to bring. All the while, Elton John was playing on the CD player; blasting throughout the house.
“Kids! Lets go!” We both heard her moms booming voice call out.
“IT'S TIME!!” Yachi excitedly yelled.
We all piled into the car and made our way to the building where the concert was held. We stood in line for a good half hour before the security guards checked our bags and let us in.

And that. That is where the world changed. It went from the gloomy outside world to the excitement of everything. The place was lit up in blacklights. Any blacklight worthy piece of clothing or item was lit up. Something I didn't notice, however, was the string around my finger tugging ever so slightly. We found a seat and watched the show. Many bands went onstage, something that happens at every concert until finally everything went dark. The lights on stage changed. They were now blacklight like the rest of the place. I could see the music sensation himself walk onstage as many other people walked from the side lines, giving anyone who asked or didn’t have on blacklight worthy clothes, a face full of drawn on blacklight marker shapes.
I felt my string pull this time my eyes lit up when I realized that my soulmate might be in or near the building. I got ripped out of my thoughts by Yachi grabbing my shoulders with the biggest grin on her face. Although the lyrics were english and we didn’t understand a thing, that didn’t stop us from enjoying ourselves. The pull of the string left my mind. I was having the best time with my best friend.
“Tadashi! Let’s get our faces painted!” Yachi exclaimed, pointing at a worker who was walking around.
He had (h/l) (h/c) hair with glowing (e/c) eyes. I was mesmerized by him that I didn’t realize my nodding head and Yachi running towards him. I chuckled softly as I saw her dragging him over. The smile on his face and his laughing figure made it clear that he was used to it and he didn’t mind. The two of them made it over and at first we just stared at each other. His (e/c) eyes mixed with the blacklight made it seem like I was looking into a galaxy. Neither of us moved, fearing that we would never land eyes with each other again. Although. We had to look away when Yachi gasped loudly.
“What? What's wrong, Hitoka?” I asked, ripping my gaze away from the handsome male and grabbing Yachi’s hands.
“Your string!,” she exclaimed, “I can see you string!!”
I was confused at first until I looked down. The orange string glowed in the blacklight. I followed it towards the captivating male.
“It's you..”
Oh god. His voice sounded sweet. Like sugar.
I saw him softly smirk as he walked towards Yachi’s mom. He started drawing on her face with her consent. He did the same with Yachi. However, it took longer with her because she kept asking questions about him. I couldn’t take my eyes off of the male. He was so bright. He reminded me of the moon and how it shone in the clear night sky. When he was done with the Yachi’s, he turned to me.
He got close to my face, softly grabbing it and asking if he could draw. I nodded. His hands were (soft/rough) against my face.
“My name is (Y/n) (L/n),” his sugar-coated voice spoke, “What's yours, starman?”
Starman. I liked it.
“Tadashi Yamaguchi,” I replied, “I like your name, Moonshine”
He laughed softly at the nickname. That laugh was captivating. I loved it. I love him. I’d just met him, but there was somewhere inside me that was rejoicing at seeing him again. I smiled a goofy looking smile.
“Wow,” his voice laced with love, “You look shiny enough to make a wish on”
A grin spread across his face while he said that. Almost immediately afterwards, he blew glitter in my face (making sure not to get any in my eyes).
“One last thing.”
He coated his lips in the blacklight marker and kissed right next to my lips. It left a mark on my cheek. He grinned and took out his phone.
“May I get a picture of someone as shiny as you?” he asked.
I nodded as he wrapped his arms around my neck, taking the picture with me. He smiled and thanked me, putting up his phone. I was about to ask for his number when a small child dragged him off.

When the show ended, I pulled Yachi with me to go find (Y/n). Her mom told us that she would be in the car. I followed the string and luckily caught up to the (h/c) male before he walked backstage.
“(Y/N)!” I called.
He and a black haired male turned towards me. A grin spread across his face as he turned towards the other worker.
“You go, ‘Kaashi. I’ll be there in a second.”
The other male nodded and walked backstage. (Y/n) walked towards us, a wide smile plastered across his face.
“Hey there, Starman”
“Hey..”
Yachi grinned and started speaking.
“Hi again!,” she exclaimed.
“Oh hey!” (Y/n) replied.
“This might sound weird, but how old are you?”
(Y/n) laughed and replied.
“I’m seventeen. I got this job because my uncle knows a couple of people. How about you two?”
“We’re both sixteen,” I piped up.
He grinned widely and nodded.
“Oh! What school do you go to?” Yachi asked
“Fukurodani. Where do you two go?”
“Kurasuno” we replied at the same time
He laughed. Wow. I love that laugh.
“Cool! Oh. Starman. Can I get your number?” (Y/n) asked.
“Absolutely,” I replied.
We exchanged numbers before heading our own direction. When I got into the car. I got two texts simultaneously.
“Hey there, Starman. I thought you might want this as a picture to remember the night.” Along with the picture that he took of the two of us.
I thanked him and set his picture as that specific one.
He really was perfect.

~Bonus~
“Tadashi! Hitoka! Did you two have fun?” Hinata came running up to us, his own blue string bouncing with him.
Yachi grinned and nodded.
“Loads! And it also turns out that our little Tadashi found his soulmate at the concert.” She playfully purred.
“NO WAY!! WHO WAS IT? WERE THEY PRETTY?” The ginger asked excitedly.
I nodded, blush forming on my face.
“Yeah.. He was.. His name is (Y/n). He goes to Fukurodani,” I replied before pulling out my phone.
I pulled up the picture of him and I and showed it to my friends. Tsukishima actually smiled and congratulated me. That was something else.
~♒~
Wow!!! Two stories in two days??? Only when I'm dedicated. This is definitely my favorite story I've written so far. I love it. And I hope you guys do to!!
Up next: Hinata x Seme!Male Reader