To the mall

"Ummmm" I said not knowing what to say. Ion wanna be ungrateful or anything but like um pink? Ummm. No. " oh good your here, do you like it Anderlynn and I designed it ourselves!" I heard Rosaline say behind me. Fuck it. " I love it!" I fake smiled. " but you don't even like pin-"

" I Love it Ro it Is real fucking cute like yess breakfast at Tiffany's poster an shii yes I love it." I cut Giovanni's Dumbass off.  "Oh good I was worried you like the room, but im glad you do." She said with a big smile, mane i can't ruin this for her cuz she is really trying.

" yeah i love love it anyways im going to bed so um goodnight y'all" I said walking into the room and closed the white door.

I looked around me and sighed.I guess it not that bad I mean I got a swingy chair sooo...
Speak of, I have to sit on the chair. It felt like i sat down on a cloud!  "omg godd this is so soft!!" I yelled surprised, I took out me phone and texted everyone back. Apparently it 'rude' to leave the state with saying goodbye or whateva. Ion know why there mad cuz nobody liked me when i was on the block but okay. I scrolled down insta before playing some among us.

I put on some Teyanna Taylor and chilled out until there was a knock on the door. My first mistake was opening ! Cuz a bitch was ambushed by annoying big brother and mean big brother aka Lorenzo and Lennox. " so you come home and you don't say hello!" Lennox said picking me up and throwing me onto my bed

" im sorry im just tried!" I yelled giggling. " on top of that your as light as air!" He added as a got up again. "Ailani my hug?" Lorenzo said with is arms open. " uh come here" I sighed. I gave him a hug then kicked them both out. Im finna go to bed tf!

I put on a pair of cute pajamas and climbed into bed. I scrolled through tiktok on the comfortable ass stupid ass pink bed..

--------------------------------------------
___________________

"Ailani! Its two pm I think it time to get up!" I heard a voice yell before a few knocks. I got up rubbing my eyes.  I guess I fell asleep last.

" mmm mm. Im up jeezs" I replied grabbing my phone and then moved to the door. When I opened the door dad and Ro were standing there with there arms crossed like they mad or sum.

" Ailani please don't lock your door, Its just for your safety." Dad said pulling me into a hug. I yawn as he pulled away.

" k. I wont lock the door you ain't gotta worry about." I yawned again before saying good ... Afternoon to Rosaline, I TIRED to turn back into my but i was stoped.

" Actually how about you hed to the mall with Anderlynn, you know fill up that walk in." Rosaline suggested.

  " Ight I'll be down in thirty minutes." I said cut throat, ion really like to be woken up if im being real. " Okay we'll go tell Anderlynn" dad said with a smile. " k." I said. Closeing the door.

'Shit! I for got to put on a bonnet,' I thought as I walked to the bathroom, i bet its not even that ba... " i need scissors!" I yelled running out of my bathroom , out my room and down stairs.

" I need scissors! Where yall put the scissors?!" I ask in a hurry. " what happened to you hair?" I heard Lennox ask rudely " shut the fuck up you! And you tell me where the scissors are!" I pointed at Luciano. " I think mom has a pair why?" He said opening a bag of chips.

" to take my hair down duh. Im not walking around looking like booboo the fool!" I yelled truing around before I realized that.. I have know clue where Ro is. 

" where is You ma?" I said not bothering to turn around. " in the kitchen down that way." Lennox said sternly. " thanks." I said as I walk/ ran down to the kitchen. " RoRo I need help!" I yelled sliding into the kitchen.