Chapter 8 & 9 [A breakable heart] pt.1&2/?

Okay! , hey hey , so with chapter has both Devin & Ritchie's POV , cause Ritchie's was to short so I needed to make the chapter longer , so please enjoy!!

*A few months later*

*Ritchie's POV*
It's been three months since the party , and since me and Devin got together , We went on a few dates , and hung out with Flurry & her new boyfriend , we baby sat Flur's dog , Oakley once , But recently I feel like I've been getting distance , and maybe it wasn't meant to be?, I don't wanna break up with him , but maybe it's something I need to think about while being with him..., but maybe it's something i need to think about while being with him...

Of course i love him , like I love him a lot , and I wanna marry him some day..! , I guess im stressing out cause i haven't told my brother , Brandon , just yet about me and Devin...

*Chapter 9 [ A breakable heart] pt.2

*Devin's POV*

I called Ritchie five times today...he didn't answer once.. maybe he was busy?. Or maybe he just wants space..

I'll just say he wants some peace and quiet.. I've been told I'm really talkative!

I guess I'll see a flurry..

It's been a hour since i went to flurry's house , we watched a shower together , played with Oakley , and talked about our relationships , she then says to me "Have you ever seen Ritchie angry...Devin?" I stare at her but look away again once I realize.."No I haven't..why?"She grabs my hand..She mumbles a few words then speaks up

"Ritchie..is thinking about...having a break.. No break up but a break , just so he can think about what he can do to be a better boyfriend , and not distant. He is also very scared he'll hurt you. With his magic.." She tightens the grip on my hand

She notices she's squeezing my hand and lets go "S-Sorry! , uuh I know this is shocking and-" I get up before she can finish saying anything , I grab the hoodie Ritchie gave me , and walked out of her house , I couldn't feel anything... I couldn't feel.. Anger. Or sadness.. But what i did feel was...cold watery tears.. Rolling down my now red cheeks.. Why.. why why why... why would i imagine... imagine that he would be happy with me..? Maybe he does just want a break.. In hope it is a break.. I text him...

(Electric boy)
Devin ♥ - Hey...Babe..?

Electric boy - mhmm..? What's wrong Dev?

Devin ♥ - Flurry told me..some stuff.. Do you need a break..? It's fine if you do! , just tell me and I'll give you space..

Electric boy - ...Devin.. I.. I do need a break..and just because i want a break doesn't mean i don't still love you.. I will always want you to be my boyfriend , it's just I haven't told Brandon about you..and me.. And it's stressing me out , I don't want you to think I hate you.. Cause of course I don't...if anything.. I want you to be the one I marry...

Devin ♥ -mhmm...I love you too Ritchie.. I'll see you tomorrow..Right?Electric boy - Of course! , I'll see you tomorrow

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY HEY HEY! , in the discord I said it was gonna take a few days! instead it took me only a hour , but just because this episode it out doesn't mean Book 2 is done.
Book 2 is still on going , and will be until I finish writing!