Chapter 7 [The party] pt.3

{Just like the stars} Book 2

He came back outside. And..

"Hey Devin! , do you wanna dance?"...I looked at Ritchie and just stood up , I walked over to him, and nodded my head "I..I would love too Ritchie.." , he set his hands on my hips as I lifts my arms to put them on his shoulders , I guess he set something up , cause slow calming music started to play , he slowly started to shuffle around bringing me with him , He was a great slow dancer...

We shuffled around for a little until he stopped to look down at me , I looked back up to see his eyes tearing up with water "W-what.. Ritchie what's wrong , Did i do some-" he grabs my chin , and kiss my lips , I could feel myself wanting to cry aswell , but i couldn't , maybe cause the guy I've wanted for years finally made a move , but.. Maybe his drunk maybe-"Devin.. I really fucking love you. And I have for just a few years now.. And you're probably the most wonderful thing that has happen to me , and I want you to be by my side, ugh! What im trying to say it Devin will you like to be my boy-"
 I stop him with another kiss and respond "Of course , I'll be your boyfriend Ritchie!" , thats when the tear finally broke through , we continued to hold each other in the stance from when we were dancing ,
 as we took a breathe from the kiss he started to shuffle side to side again , he mumbled something , I have no clue what he said , but I rather not think about..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOWDY HEY ITS ME ZERO- maybe alex , alex 
I hope you enjoy this part i was gonna call it the dance party of love but i hated the name 

so-
yeah i hope you enjoyed! :>