Chapter 1: She's Going to My University?!

Lmao this is my first chapter! I am rewriting it so yeah! Hope u enjoy 😏 (sorry if it's shitty but deal with it 😩‼️)

Authors POV:

It was a beautiful fall morning. The birds were chirping, the sun was shining, and the tree's were giving off a beautiful color. You loved the fall, especially the mornings. They've always been so beautiful.
You woke up and stretched your arms as you rubbed your eyes from the sudden sunlight. Once you stretched, you got out of bed and walked towards the window.
"What a beautiful day." You said to yourself. It wasn't unusual for you to talk to yourself, you were actually pretty lonely. You never really talked to people, and you were fine with that. Your mind was always set one one thing: maintaining good grades. After all, you were in your second year of college.
After staring at the window for around five minutes, you walked out of your bedroom to the bathroom. You tried opening the door but failed. It was locked. As normal, you knocked.
"Yes?" Said your roommate.
"Petra, when are you finished?"
"Give me a sec i'm almost done!"
"Okay."
You walked away from the bathroom door and sat on the couch. Yes, your roommate was the one and only Petra. Your wouldn't say you hate her, but you don't love her either. She was more of the bratty kind, if that's what it is. She would always put on makeup and wear the pettiest clothing ever, and that was only because of her crush, Levi Ackerman. Levi was popular and you knew that, although he always wanted to be alone. Of course, you respected him for that since you liked to be alone too.
"I'm done f/n!" Yelled Petra. Jesus how loud she was.
"Ok thanks." You said as you walked over to the bathroom door. Before heading inside, you took a look at Petra. There she was, wearing a short skirt and a crop top. She also wore white vans, (since she's supposed to be portrayed as "basic" and stuff so yeah and the campus is supposed to be big) since the campus was quite big. She also wore a dramatic amount of makeup, and it was all to impress a boy who wasn't even interested in her.
You went inside of the bathroom after looking at her and did your normal stuff you would do in the bathroom. (istg I don't want to give tmi lmao) When you were finished, you walked outside of the bathroom and into the kitchen. You lived in a separate apartment that's only a two minute walk from campus. You never chose Petra to be your roommate, she just kind of moved in when she found this place. Your glad you didn't get the worst roommate but it gets kind of annoying when you hear her voice through the thin walls of the apartment while she talks with her friends. Of course, you deal with it.
Petra wasn't home at the moment since she always ate breakfast at the local starbucks that was close by your apartment building. You went to the kitchen and made your [fav breakfast food or food]. You ate your food while scrolling through tiktok. Then you saw your favorite tiktoker, at your school campus. A normal person would've ran down the apartment building and glide over to the school campus, but you didn't do that. You were so scared. She was your celebrity crush. You rushed to instagram and checked her profile and it said "My new University! I cant wait to move into the Apartment I was looking for!" You were shocked. You never knew that this would happen, let alone think about meeting her. You thought about it for a second, 'what if she had some of your classes? What if she was going to live in your apartment building? She did mention that she was living in an apartment. Wait no that wouldn't happen since this apartment is cheap and she is famous, right? But then again, you had hopes. She could live in the same apartment, even the same room, I mean you do have a extra room to spare for a new roommate.
Your thoughts were cut off by a text message you got. It was from Petra:

Petra: I'm coming home in a bit. I'm gonna stop by the store tho. You need anything?

F/n: Oh hmm maybe some Pocky and Strawberry Mochi? (Authors stuff: it can be anything u want)

Petra: Okay! Ttyl!

F/n: Bye!

After you finished texting, you went over to the kitchen once again and rinsed off your plate, then put it in the dishwasher. "I guess i'll go shower then."
You didn't want to stink or look tired in front of your celebrity crush, you never know if you'll see her.
You walk to the bathroom and close the door, locking it. You turn to the shower and start taking your clothes off, as well as staring at yourself in the mirror. After staring for like a minute, you head to the shower and turn on the tap. Then you shower. (sorry if it tmi)
After coming out of the shower and drying yourself off, you hear a over exaggerated "IM HOMEEEE!" Ugh it must be Petra. You didn't want to see her at the time but you wanted your snacks so you had to bare with her. After slipping on your clothes and putting on lotion (or any other skin care) you walk outside of the bathroom. You never bothered to do any makeup ever but today, you decided to, and you had no idea why. But it was mostly likely because of your celebrity crush. You walked towards the kitchen and grabbed your bag of snacks while yelling "Thanks Petra!" Your walked to your room and began doing your makeup. You added concealer over your spot where you have to add it, and used a beauty blender to blend it out. Then you added some eye liner, and mascara. Lastly, you added your lipgloss. "All done!" You said to yourself.
You soon walked out of your apartment after saying bye to Petra and left for your first class.