𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓮

Start from the beginning

"Wow, I was just out for a second. Didn't think you would miss me that much" the rest heard the conversation. They were about to walk over to where she was but Rhaenyra and Klaus had beat them to it and made their way in. Henrik ran to his mother and hugged her too.

 "I'm here my sweet children" she turned to Sam and Dean

"I'm here my sweet children" she turned to Sam and Dean. And grabbed their hands. "You know I would die for you, right?" she asked them making the brothers nod rapidly. They knew something was wrong and they got worried as did the rest. "Of course we know. What's going on?" Dean asked. She took a deep breath. "Michael and Lucifer are here" she replied. Sam and Dean instantly paled to the news. "They're here to make them say yes, aren't they?" Rebekah asked. The Mikaelson's all knew who Sam and Dean were.

They knew their lives story and the Winchester's knew theirs. Rhaenyra just nodded. "They're not going anywhere near you, okay? I promise" she promised them and they nodded. They knew it was true. She would die before she let anything happen to them. She swore she would never let anything happen to her children, no matter who was going against them. The Mikaleson siblings held hands. Then, Henrik extended his hand to Dean, who gladly took it, Sam took his brothers hand and then Rhaenyra's.

"I have to admit. I didn't like you at first when we met because my mother liked you" Klaus started, making Sam and Dean smiled. "But, as time has gone by you've stood by us, helping us, and protecting us. And we shall do the same. Because now you're our brothers. Always and forever" Klaus said. Everyone's eyes widened but then they smiled. "Alway and forever" the other Mikaelson's repeated along with Rhaenyra. "Always and forever" Sam and Dean finally said with a smile on their faces. Family. That's what they had with the Mikaelson's and their mother. Dean and Sam often laughed because well, they were hunters who hunted the supernatural. The Mikaelson's were vampires, well vampires and a hybrid. The irony was that the Winchester's didn't feel the need to end them as they always felt towards any other supernatural beings. Now, the original vampires were their family. Their brothers and sister.

"I am so proud of you

"I am so proud of you. All of you. And I don't care what people say that you have or have not done. You are my daughter and sons. And if anyone lays a hand on you they will die. A death I wouldn't wish on anyone. Well, only to my enemies" she threaded at the end making them smile at her before throwing themselves at her, hugging her.

"Yeah, yeah

"Yeah, yeah. You're too old now" Dean gave her and offended look. "I'll have you know, I'm in my young years" he replied. Everyone was silent but after a second they all burst out laughing, making Dean pout like a kid. A messy and complicated family they were. But, they were a family.

Those are the ones you chose the most

Those are the ones you chose the most. So who's the final winner?

Kai

Lucifer

Silas

Alaric