"Mhm," Julia hums in reply.

Evelyn fixates herself on tucking in her t-shirt while Carrie curiously looks at her from the other side of the room.

"Did you have a fight with Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum last night?" She asks finally, slipping into her own jeans for the day.

Evelyn nods as she rounds the bed's end to the side of the room where the golden framed mirror lays. "Maybe."

"What did they do now?" Julia asks.

"Didn't do anything," Evelyn tells them shortly. "Just..." She reaches under her bed for her leather black army-boots and ends up sitting on the stone floor. "Nothing," she says, "never mind them."

Carrie and Julia glance at one another as they dress.

"If you insist," Julia says. "But, I'm just saying... if they've bothered you we're all for buggin' them."

"Don't make a hobby out of it," Evelyn begs them. "I promise it's fine. In fact, if I go down and try and resolve this, we'll probably be fine."

She doesn't know if she believes that... and neither do Julia and Carrie.

Evelyn ties her boots and runs off to Ginny in the Great Hall. She passes George and Fred chatting with Angelina over a small piece of paper and squeezes herself between Ginny and Neville.

"I have a question," she declares.

Ginny looks at her with a tilted head and a subtly amused grin. "Okay?"

Evelyn turns her head to the pale, chubby cheeked boy on her other side. "Sorry to butt in," she says, "but, good morning Neville."

He looks at her, a little surprised she knew his name, and shakes his head before quietly replying. "It's quite alright, Evelyn."

She looks back to Ginny. "My question."

"Shoot."

"What was on that parchment the boys were reading last night?" She asks quietly.

"The letter?" Ginny inquires before shrugging. "Dunno. They didn't show me."

Evelyn's brow quirks. "It was a letter?"

Ginny nods, "that's what it looked like. To me anyways."

Evelyn considers it for a moment, supposing to agree with Ginny. Plus, it would make the most sense.

"Okay," she nods, thinking for a moment before standing from the table. "Alright, thanks Gin."

"Whu— where are you going?" Ginny asks Evelyn quickly.

Evelyn slides away from the table, "to find Ronald."

He's the easiest to crack.

"Oh—" Ginny turns back to the table. "Okay." But she watches Evelyn march back down the isle towards the opened doors of the Great Hall. She pauses by the boys she's most frustrated with.

George has actually been watching the entire time. He saw her nearing them from the corner of his eye, neglecting the conversation and plotting parchment in front of him, and actually got a word in just before Evelyn could.

"Are you upset?" He asks her, turning away from Angelina.

Evelyn pauses just behind Fred and crosses her arms. "Are you going to tell me what was on that parchment last night?" She asks.