Chapter 17

Some time had passed and it was two weeks before Alex could leave but it was the day for Rose to leave. Rose was going to take the kids with her to the pack's complex and Alex was going to do her classes and be in charge of the pack that was at the academy." Remember to video call me with the kids and here is my home address so you can see my mothers." Alex says as they were at the teleportation station.

Rose had 3 bags of luggage the pups knew what commands were now so they didnt have to be carried, the guards on the other side and brought the bags of luggage back and all Rose had to do now was to walk with the pups and hold Kammy to get to the other side." I will baby, if you want to be with a mate while I'm gone, you can be. Just remember which I told you..."

"Go on the news and announce the whole mating thing." Both Rose and Alex said.

"I know babe. Just take care of yourself and the kids and your father will video call your ceremony tomorrow so don't worry." Alex kissed Rose's head." I love you."

"I love you too." Rose says back while Alex waved and Rose walked through the portal with the cubs following her and Kammy in her arms.

Alex left the station to see her group of friends there ready to cuddle her. Only spouses or mates can see a person leave so her friends weren't allowed in. Alex walked down the steps and hugged everyone while reading up before they carried her to the tram station.

"Let's go to Osodo for some sushi to chear you up." Xavyon suggests and Alex just simply nods before they all got onto a tram and went to the eating/shopping area.

They got off to the stop and went to a restaurant called Osodo which served sushi. It was also one of the restaurants that you didn't have to pay for stuff since it comes with the student package. They  sat at a table and picked up food from the teleporter machine. It was like the conveyers that went around the table that the chefs would put on but instead with teleporters. They all had their ID cards in the slot on the tables so then restaurant knew who they were serving for.

"So freaking yummy." Alex says as she was basically moaning at how good everything tasted.

The others chuckled." Well I'm just glad we all like this place." Wayloch says and the others nod.

"I have a question for you lot." Alex sat up, not eating anymore which meant it was serious.

"Shoot." Ezgord sounded a lot more confident.

"Are any of you coming back next year?" Alex asked since she wasn't sure if she wanted to be away from her family to get some extra education.

"I'm not, I think I'm just gonna do some work experience with the pack for any qualifications unless it's something they can't teach." Wayloch says.

"I don't think so either since I'm going to do two terms in a row." Loths said.

"Same for me and Ezzy." Hishul says, the two of them had started dating.

"Plus I'm a level 8 in my coven now after all this training, I'm allowed to teach level 4 and under in all fields of magic so if being a warrior doesn't turn out, I can always become a teacher in my coven." Ezgord added.

"What about you Xavyon?" Alex asked as she raised a brow.

"I'll be here next yeah as I'm a quarterly newcomer's guide. It's my part-time jobs when I'm not in the overworld but I do get side education in my free time. What about Rose, is she going to come next year?" Xavyon says.

"No, she's going to stay back and take care of the pack since she has qualifications to become a general scientist, a teacher and she could work in law. The only extra education I'd need, is what I could get from the pack and Rose could do the same if she really wanted to." Alex says as she was starting to feel a bit sad.

"Don't be sad Alex, it's not the end of an era just yet we'll still be able to hang out after this is all done. Plus could become a werewolf and Skulismitai careworker, human careworker, species enthusiast, film producer, artist, mathmatition, tech developer, programmer and you're already going to be an alpha." Loths says which cheered Alex up a bit.

"Heck you could even join a coven since a Lifotadako sibrlo is a type of life/light witch." Ezgord says as everyone turned to face them.

"It is?" They all looked shocked at Ezgord.

"Yeah, did no one tell you? It's why you were allowed to study magic." Ezgord was shocked that no one knew.

"No." They others said.

"I understand, it was only recently discovered, I guess it spread to the people who do magic more than it did with other humanoids." Ezgord shrugged it off." People are currently doing testing on the lifotadakos siblos because they might be apart of a bigger picture."

Alex gasped a little." Could you say more that you know?" Xavyon asked for Alex.

"Well they might be any kind of nature, water and air witch but not fire since that isn't really a natural element." Ezgord simply said." And the reason they can't have their eldest child near them is because the first child holds the same amount of power as the mother does and when close, the child transfers their powers to their mother which kills her. So that's why you have to keep the first child as far away as possible."

"And to think, this was supposed to be a bad day." Alex says as Ezgord began to laugh a bit.

"Indeed but then your discovered that you're part wolf, part Skulismitai and part witch." Loths says.

"It's okay Alex, don't worry, you can get easy work experience since you dont have a coven, heck if I become a teacher you could become my apprentice." Ezgord says hoping that'll cheer Alex up which it did a bit.

"Heck you might even pick up magic easily." Hishul says." Plus I'm going to become a magical healer so you could also be my apprentice if you wish."

"At least I have options on the table." Alex smiles brightly.

"You should read/watch witchcraft news just so you can keep up with all the researches and things. You could buy/watch some from the academy and then once you're out you can read/watch some which are worldwide." Ezgord suggest which Alex was certainly going to take up on.

"I'll watch on the school website tonight." Alex finishes eating her food and waited on the others.

"Remember to go on witchcraft senior website since the junior one is just for kids." Alex nodded at Hishul's word.