7

"Where's my sippy?"

"Can you fix my Dollie pwease?"

"I think I did a pee pee......"

"Cawri won't share."

"Why is the sun yewwo?"

These twenty kids are literally like a zoo. They run around, eating and throwing whatever they see. The multiple questions I get asked and the times I have to take them to the bathroom.

Luke just sits in the overly small plastic chair, coloring with five of the kids. Once and while, the kids would run to me with a drawing of a flower, or a dinosaur. Mari one of Luke's little friends came running up to me.

The drawing was of Luke stabbing a knife into me. Blood pouring out of my stomach as he smiles. Nice flowers covers the ground and a bright sun with a smiley face sits in the corner.

"Lukey d-drawed that," Mari took a breathe. "H-he says that he's a g-good drawer." Mari exclaimed.

I look up and see Luke drawing another picture. Multiple other kids join. Dropping their Barbie dolls or cars.

"Wook! Wook! Wook!" A kid screams and point at Michael, Calum, and Ashton who enter the room.

"Hi Jemma. Hey Luke." Ashton smiles. Luke looks up from his doodling but then back down continuing his drawing.

"Thought we'd help you two out. You know...." Calum says. I give him a weak smile and a kid approaches Ashton. He kneels down and offers the kid a high five, but instead, the kid steals his bandana and runs off.

"That son of a b-" the kids stop what they're doing and stare at Ashton.

"Of a Bon Bon." Ashton continues giving a smile. Michael keeps in a laugh and the kids go back to their thing.

"You've got to be joking me Ash. Swearing at a little kid?" Calum laughs and puts his hand to his stomach. Luke chuckles a little and I turn to him. He glares at me and goes back to coloring.

"So, we came here to preform a song for you," Michael smiled, "Ya know, its boring as fuck here, so me and the boys decided to entertain you and the kids."

i smiled. "Thanks guys."

Calum smirked and pulled out a tiny kids chair from under the table. "Gather around kiddos, me and these sexy ausies have a song to play."

All of us laughed as the kids tilted their heads. The kids easily gave in and sat at the rainbow printed carpet. Ashton pulled a toy box and Michael handed Calum his guitar. Each boy had their own instrurment, except for Ash.. he had a toy box.

"Cwan I play the- the- the string thingy?" a little boy asked Michael. He nodded and picked up the little boy, setting him on his lap. The little boys tiny fingers plucked the strings one by one, amused at the noise.

Calum turned to Luke. "Mate, we cant play without you." Luke didnt listen once again.

"Jemma has to get out of the room then." Luke mumbled under his breath. I opened my mouth but Ashton put a finger up.

"She'll stay. She won't look, she'll turn around. She won't see you play." He tried convincing Luke. He put down his crayon and stood up. He looked like a tree since he was so tall but so short just before in the chair.

I sighed and turned around. I heard his footsteps go to the boys and some shuffling. Once some tuning of his guys happened there was finally a clearing of a throat.

"Six weeks since I've been away, and now you're saying everything has changed. And I'm afraid I might be losing you. And now every night I spend alone, kills me thinking you on your own....."

----

Damn that was short. I haven't updated in three weeks..... Which means triple update bitches! •3•

Okay little side note:
• follow my collab account with a fab new story me and my friend are working on: antisocial_lashton
add a second bullet point to be bad ass