9

Jemma's Pov

We both rushed into the hospital. The lady at the front desk looked up from her computer.

"We're here to see Hannah Hemmnings." I told her, my feet tapping eagerly against the floor. She nods and types something into the computer. Luke crosses his arms and waits besides me.

"Don't you care about her?" I asked him. He sighs and shoves his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah....." He trailed off. It pissed me off at how childish he was acting. This problem needs to be resolved.

"She's your sister. You're suppose to care for h-"

"Hannah is only accepting family, How are you related to Hannah?" The lady interrupts. I open my mouth but Luke speaks.

"Jemma is her sister. I'm her cousin." Luke lies. I wanted to kick him in the balls right there and then.

The lady nods and gives guess passes. We both clip ten in our jackets.

"Room B23. Floor 5, 3rd hall." She informed. I rushed to the elevators but Luke just walked.

"Luke! Come on!" I yell. Luke sneezed and got in the elevator. I pressed the third button and the doors closed.

"Explain to me why you lied to the lady?!" I hiss at Luke. He shrugs and faces the doors.

"Don't shrug at me!" I said. He ran his fingers through his hair. Moments of silence filled the air.

"She's your sister. You should hang onto her! I've lost three people because I wasn't there for them." I tell him. He turns to me, blue eyes soft.

"You've lost three p-" the elevator doors open and I step out, Searching for the room. Nurses roam the halls and doctors step out of a room. I run down the hall looking for it. I found B23 and knocked. A woman opened the door. Assuming she was Mrs. Hemmings.

"You must be Jemma! Come in." She told me and I walked into the room. Hannah slept on the bed. Multiple bruises covered her body. She had a purple eye and a broken leg.

"What happened Mrs. Hemmings?" I ask her. She sat down on a chair and pulled out a tissue.

"She was raped in a alleyway, out of campus. I asked her why.. Why she was out of campus. She told me that she was skipping. Eventually someone came and harassed her." She cried and blew her nose. I sat down on the arm rest and rubbed her back.

"She's going to live." I smile. She sniffed and put her head in her hands.

"I p-" the door creaked open and Luke stood there with red eyes. His nose was stuffy and he stepped inside. He closed the door and looked at Hannah. No emotion was in him.

"Hannah said she called you." Mrs. Hemmings looked at me. I got up from my spot on the arm rest and left the room. Nudging Luke to the side. I could feel my eyes water. My vision was blurry and I pressed the elevator button. The doors quickly opened and o got in. Pressing the button multiple times, Luke stepped in. He stood at my side.

"You seem as if this is effecting more of you than me." He speaks up. The doors close and we both stand.

"I have a heart, that's why." I mumbled. I could feel his eyes burning into me.

"I have a heart!" He told me. I rolled my eyes.

"Then why was i running?! Why did I have to drag you to the hospital!" I yelled back. He quickly saw my change of mood.

"Don't tell me that! I-" the doors open and I step out.

Mental faculty
Floor 9

"What are we doing here?" He asked and stepped next to me. The lady at the front desk looked at us. I walked up to the desk.

"Marisa EverWood." I told her. She nodded and handed me tags.

-----
What the fuck. Who's Marisa?
WHOS DEANNA?! < to all my twd homies.

I'll probably update soon. So... QUADRA UPDATE ASSES. < if that's even a thing.

Pls. Vote & comment, cause I'm needy. Jk lol not