6

"Both of you get child care on Wensday morning." The professor boomed.

Go figure.

Luke had actually put down the beer in the closet during the kiss. He thought I grabbed it and ran. But no....... He was a stupid bitch.

"Child care?" Luke asked. The professor slapped his ruled against the desk, causing a loud noise. Luke jumped up and just rolled my eyes.

"Both of you take care of the kindergarten kids that come here every wensday." The professor hissed.

I couldn't be more thankful though. Harry and Niall got caught sneaking beer and trying to get away. They got pick up the garbage around campus this morning.

"This is all a misunderstanding Mr-"

"No it isn't. You two sneaking into the professors lounge for beer! Jemma," he looks at me. "This is a disgrace. I'm afraid I'm going to take you off the chamber orchestra program."

At those words I felt like crying. Not like a pussy. I could've stopped Luke from saying get the beer.

I gulped and put my head in my hands. Clutching my backpack against my chest.

"Look, mr. Red. She doesn't deserve t-"
The professor chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"As for you Luke, I'm going to have to remove you from the Lacrosse team, until you get your grades up." The professor hissed to Luke.

At the moment I felt like I was in high school again. The same punishments they gave when someone skipped school.

After a entire talk about showing up to the child care thing, we were allowed to leave. Me and Luke storming off to our dorms, side by side.

"You dick! We could've gotten worse punishments!" I yelled at him. He rolled his eyes and laughed.

"My fault?! It's your fault!!" He screamed at me. I chuckled half heartless.

"You're the one who put down the beer?!" I hissed at him. He looked around the fields and back at me.

"Real funny. Maybe if you listened to me and took the window out, we would've won!" He screamed back. His blue eyes filled with anger.

"Maybe if you didn't chose something. So fucking dumb, none of this would've happened!" I scream back, my voice over powering his.

"Maybe if you didn't kiss me." Luke said. His words burned me. I stormed off, done with the annoying blonde.

I turned around and stuck my middle finger up at him. Without a care.

"Fuck you." I scream at him.

At that moment, I hated Luke Hemmings.

UPDATING TOMMOROW AGAIN BECAUSE THIS WAS SHORT AF