|~| Mute!Izuku Midoriya x Hitoshi Shinso |~|

Start from the beginning

"Mornin' bunny boy," Hitoshi greeted quietly, taking a finger and carefully moving the hair from his lover's eyes. "Sleep good?"

Replying with a nod, Izuku let out a tired, and awe fully adorable, yawn. He then smiled and buried his face into Hitoshi's chest, a small whine-ish hum escaping his lips. Hitoshi chuckled and ran his hands through his hair, sighing softly.

"Good thing it's a Saturday," he said calmly. "We can stay here together for a while, or I can make breakfast?" He tilted his head once Izuku lifted his head. He nodded and Hitoshi softened a little.

Hitoshi stretched for a minute, soon sitting up. He carefully tossed the sheets to the side, getting up and slipping on his slippers. Izuku continued to lay there for a moment before getting up too, stretching and making quiet squeaking noises.

Hitoshi made is way to the kitchen, breathing in the smell. He hummed, looking around. They had stayed the night at Izuku's place, and his mother had found herself a job. The poor woman left early in the morning and returned mid afternoon. Hitoshi tried to help, like Izuku, though she always insisted he didn't have to.

Hitoshi made his way to the kitchen and began to look around for some pans. He then got some items to make for breakfast, stuff he knew Izuku liked. When he put it in the pan, he felt arms wrap around his waist and someone lean against his back.

Hitoshi leaned into his arms, smiling softly. "Bunny boy," he called, earning a hum. "What do you want to drink?"

Izuku was quiet for a moment, then squeaked. He let the boy go and bounded to the fridge, taking some orange juice and showing him. Shinso smiled and nodded, gesturing to grab himself a glass.

Izuku lit up, immediately doing so. Shinso knee how to make some fast slushees from most drinks, something he did often to help himself since he got headaches. Izuku loved his special slushees, always asking for them.

Once the food was a point to where Hitoshi could step away, Hitoshi took the cup of orange juice. He took some ice, then looked for the blender. Izuku stayed close, bouncing a bit from excitement.

Shinso poured ice into the blender, then the orange juice, then a bit more ice. After a moment he started the blender, it's noise blaring throughout the entire apartment. Izuku went to check on the breakfast in the pan, letting the boy do his magic.

As soon as the concoction was finished, Shinso yawned as he poured the boy a glass. Then then gave himself the remains, not minding that he had less.

The coldness often helped Izuku's throat, since it was constantly throbbing and in pain. Sometimes warmth would do the same, but it was t very good for his neck with his condition.

Shinso finished up breakfast as Izuku gleefully sipped the drink, bouncing up and almost literally lighting up. He let out a satisfied hum and watched Shinso make the plates.

"Here you are, bunny boy," Hitoshi spoke, looking at his lover. "Eat up, I want to take you to the park later." He kissed his head then patted his back. Izuku chirped and obeyed, sitting down to eat the meal.

Hitoshi drank his juice concoction then went to use the bathroom. When he saw himself in the mirror he couldn't help hit grunt. The bags under his eyes were still there, if not more noticeable. His hair was messier than usual, though his skin wasn't as pale.

When he made it back, his bunny was outside of the door. He chirped then reached up to peck his nose, then thought a little with his tongue out of the corner of his mouth.

He slowly, and very carefully, moved his hands around. He was trying to learn sign language, though since he'd only started a few months ago it was slow progress. He messed up some words, often resulting in hilarious mistakes. Though Hitoshi had been ahead in the learning, since sign language always intrigued him. Hitoshi had a good year on Izuku.

'I will take a bath,' Izuku started, trying not to mess up. 'You go eat!'

Hitoshi nodded and kissed his head. "Go wild, bunny boy. If you need me just throw something." He smirked a little and ruffled his hair before walking passed him.

Izuku smiled and started his bath, then went to get his clothes.

Hitoshi went to eat, his mind vanishing into his thoughts. He cared for Izuku, hell he loved him, but in some ways he was afraid. He wanted so many people to hear his words, though he would be the one to say it. Though, it was shown that Hitoshi wouldn't give the same message as Izuku would.

He hummed, looking towards the blender. Then his eyes widened a little, a thought entering his mind.

Maybe laying the pink haired inventor a visit would be eventful?

~~~

Word Count:
1387

Artist Credit:
Ân súp ló di :3 on Pinterest.Com

Music Credit:
N/A

Published On:
January 14, 2021

Four left then a special info chapter. 😔🤚