Ani's plans

Wishing you all a very happy new year ❤️❤️❤️

*********************************

After lunch Bondita went to garden and was sitting on a bench there and smiling thinking something. Mini came there and saw Bondita smiling. She smiled seeing her. She came to her slowly.

“Ahemmm, Ahemmm, lagta hai koi yaha khyalo me dooba hua hai” said Mini teasingly.

“Are didi ap. Ap kab ayi?” asked Bondita sheepishly.

“Mai to yaha bahut pehle ayi hoo Bondita. Lekin tum Anirudh ke khyalo me itna khoyi ho ki tumhe mere ane ka pata hi nahi chala.” Said Mini again teasing her.

“Kya didi. Ap v na kuch v bolti hai. Aisa kuch nahi. Mai to bas yu hi.” Said Boni and couldn’t say more. She was shying.

“Acha. Ye bat hai. Chupane ki jarurat nahi Bondita. Hamne kal dekh liya tha kaise Anirudh tumhe apni baho me utha ke kamre me le ja raha tha.” Said Mini.

Bondita blushed. Her cheeks become cherry red. She didn’t knew what to say now and she knew Mini will not leave her so easily. She asked her to go inside.

Mini denied and requested her to go to market with her. Bondita didn’t want to go as she likes to spend quality time in home. In Calcutta Rudhita have busy schedules hence they love to spend time at home when they came Tulsipur. Bondita was about to say no to Mini but Kaka came there and asked her to go with Mini and enjoy.

“Bahu, jao tum v Mini ke sath. Tum v kuch khariddari kar lena apne liye. Calcutta me bhale hi bahut kuch milta ho par kuch khas chije tumhe sirf tumhe Tulsipur me hi milengi.” Said Kaka happily.

“Thik hai Kaka sasur ji.” Said Bondita. She couldn’t say no to her Kaka sasur.

“Aur ha ham jara kam ke silsile me dusre gao ja rahe. Aj rat nahi lautenge aur Binoy v Calcutta janewala hai kisi meeting ke liye. Anirudh, Som aur Batuk yaha hai. Apna dhyan rakhna.” Kaka said with a smile and Bondi nodded her head in yes.

Kaka blessed Boni and went from there. Boni-Mini went to market. Mini takes too much time for shopping and that was another reason Boni didn’t want to go. They returned from market. It was 9 p.m. Mini went to her home and Bondita returned to her home. Bondita entered the house and it was dark inside. She called Bihari Kaka and others but got no response. Suddenly all lights on and she looked at the house. It was decorated beautifully. She noticed some roses with a note on the dining table.  Bondita started reading the note:

“Khana kha lo. Dining table pe tumhari psand ki sari chije rakhi hai. Sara khana tumhari psand ka hai aur khud maine banaya hai aur ha rosogolle v maine khud hi banaye tumhare liye. Khana kha ke kmre me aa jao. Mai tumhara intezar kar raha. Ab batane ki jarurat to nahi ye note kisne likha. Sahi smjhi Misti. 

Tumhara Anirudh”

Bondita was surprised and overwhelmed will be understatement. She was on seventh sky.

“Ap itne pyare hai. Koi apse pyar kiya bina kaise reh skta hai. Mai duniya ki sbse khushnasib ldki hoo kyuki Bhagwan ne mujhe duniya ka sabse acha pati jo diya hai.”Bondita murumured to herself.

Bondita completed her delicious food made by her husband. She never knew her husband can cook such tasty food. After completing dinner she went to her room. She pushed the door but it was locked from inside. She knocked at the door and the door opened and she was surprised seeing inside. The room was decorated with lights, flowers and candles beautifully. 

“Kya hua Bondita” asked Ani who was standing beside Bondita.

She turned towards and spellbound looking at his handsome husband who was looking like Greek God in his white suit. Aniruddh snapped his fingers infront of Bondita and Bondita realized her state.

“Patibabu. Ye sab.” Bondita couldn’t say anything more.

“Abhi to aur v hai Misti. Abhi tumne sabkuch dekha kaha. Aur tum soch rahi ho ghar ke sablog kaha gye to sab bahar gye hai kal subah ayenge. Aur ha agr tum ye soch rahi ho ki Mini ko kya sujhi Bazaar jane ki to maine hi usse kaha tha ki wo tumhe ghar se kahi bahar le jaye. Aur usne Jan boojhkar itni der ki taki mujhe thoda smay mile tyariyo ke liye.’ Said Anirudh.

It was all Anirudh's plan. He planned with SoMini and arranged all these. And SoMini convinced Kaka to ask Bondita to go to market with Mini if she denies. They knew Bondita wouldn’t say no to him.( Guys earlier I didn’t mention Mini is married now.)

Bondita was literally shocked. She didn’t expected ever in her dreams her husband can be this much romantic and plan all such things.

“Chalo ab tum tyar ho jao. Mai abhi ata hoo.” Said Ani and went from there smiling seeing Bondita.

Bondita came out of her shock and opened the gift box of Ani and once again surprised. How much surprises her loving husband is giving her in a day.