Chapter 5

Aniruddh broke the hug and look into Bondita’s eyes. Bondita was lost in his eyes. Anirudh lifted Bondita in his arms and went to their room. Sampoo-Mini were excited seeing them like this and hugged each other.

Aniruddh came to their room and put Bondita on the bed and locked the door. He came and sit beside Bondita.

“Ha Bondita. Ab chalo apni saza puri karo.”said Anirudh teasingly.

“Patibabu.” Bondita said and slapped his shoulder.

Anirudh smiled and pecked her forehead and went to her ears and said huskily “Bondita ab Raat bahut ho gyi hai aur pyar ka izhar v ho gya hai to kya ham…”

Bondita asked nervously “Ham???”

Aniruddh again said “To ham”

Bondita was unable to speak she said “Hmmm”

“So jaye?” said Ani laughing and laid beside Bondita.

Bondita blushed and hugged Ani tightly.

Boni slept in Ani's embrace but Ani was still awake and excitingly planning something. He looked at the sleeping beauty in his embrace. The moonlight coming through window making her more ethreal. Ani was in another world today. He was feeling like he is in dream world with her queen in his arms.

Next morning when Bondita wake up, Ani was not there. Bondita smiled at remembering last night flashback.  Bondita came to dressing table started wearing her bangles and felt something and looked up. He saw Ani was holding her wrist with one hand and the bangle she was about to wear in another hand. Ani make her wear those bangles. Bondita was mesmerized. He filled her hairline with vermilion and Bondita being emotional hugged Ani. Ani hugged her too and caress her hair.

“Kya hua Bondita” asked Ani.

“Kuch nhi patibabu. Yakeen nahi ho raha kahi ye sab sapna to nahi. Darr v lg raha ki kahi ye koi sapna na ho jo toot jaye.” Said Boni emotionally.

Ani broke the hug and held her by her shoulders and said “Koi sapna nahi Bondita. Sab hakikat hai.  Tum meri zindagi me ek pari si ayi jisne ate hi meri zindagi me sari nirasha, sare andhakar door kar diye apne jadoo se. Mere sapno ko pura karne me sath diya. Meri zindagi me khushiya bhar di. Ek tum hi ho jiske sath mai hasta hoo to sare gam bhul jata hoo. Tum aisi pari ho jo mujhe tb v hasa deti thi jb mera dil ro raha hota…”.

“Aur apne. Apne mere sapno ko pura nahi kiya. Apne sari duniya se lad kar mujhe bachaya, mere sapne pure kiye, sari duniya se hifazat karte rahe meri, mujhe pankh diye udne ke liye, meri har choti se choti bat ka khyal rakha, mujhe duniya ke har gam se bachakar khushiya hi khushiya di, aur kya nahi kiya apne patibabu yaha tak ki apne pyar….” Said Bondita and Anirudh cut her off.

Anirudh knew what was Bondita about to say and said to lighten the situation “Ab mere gungaan krna bnd karo. Mere gungaan bad me gaa lena.”

“Aur ap v mere gungaan bad me gaa lena.” Boni gave him back.

Both Rudhita laughed. Ani started to move towards Boni. Boni became nervous and started moving backwards. Boni moving backwards pinned to the wall and couldn’t move more and Ani put his hand on the wall. He kissed her forehead. Bondita looked at Ani but soon started looking down unable to bear his gaze. She was blushing hard. Ani's gaze shifted to her pink lips and he was about to kiss her lips but Boni ran from there. Ani had a wide grin on his face.

Bondita rushed to temple and started aarati in her sweet melodius voice. After completing aarati she gave prasad to all. Ani took Prasad and teased her through his eyes. Bondita blushed. Bondita took the blessings of Kaka and Binoy. Kaka blessed her happily and Binoy blessed her coldly. Kaka was happy. He was happy that his Bahu is the sarvaguna sampanna. She is a strong headed qualified woman not only a qualified woman but also a  barrister but when she is with  family she is a typical wife and Bahu with sanskaar. He was happy that Mini could not marry Ani. He was happy to get a perfect Bahu and best partner for Ani. Ani loves Boni as a person she is. She has all the qualities which he wanted in her lady. She owns her family more than him. Everyone in the family loves Bondita except Binoy. Binoy liked Bondita now but not that much. After aarati and having prasad Samarabh left for home as they have some urgent work. Everyone requested them to have breakfast but they couldn’t keep their request as it was urgent and bid bye to all.

Everyone came to have their breakfast. Bondita was arranging plates for breakfast. Batuk and Som came and greeted all with smile. Today all the food was prepared by Bondita. Bondita whenever came to Tulsipur she fulfilled all his duties as a  Bahu not only Bahu but also as “Badi Bahu”.

“Waah! Aj to sara khana boudi ne banaya hoga. Acha hua boudi ap ayi. Ham Bihari Kaka ke hatho ka khana kha ke ub gye. Boudi ap is bar jyada din tak rukiye yaha km se km hme acha khana to milega” Said Som excitingly.

“Acha Som Dada, ap chinta mat kijiye. Kaka sasur ji ne kaha hai mujhse ki jldi hi ghar me koi aur swadisht khana bananewale ko le ayenge.” Said Bondita teasing Som.

But Som could not get what Bondita was saying and confused. Batuk was also confused and asked “Are Boudi. Naya khana bananewale kyu Bihari Kaka kaha ja rahe?”

Kaka,baba, Ani and Boni was smiling. Meanwhile Bihari started in his funny way “Malllliiikkk, ye choti malkin kya keh rahi hai. Ap hame naukari se kyu nikalna chah rahe.” 

Kaka and Ani started laughing. Binoy smirked.

Bondita started, “Are chinta mat kijiye Bihari Kaka. Ap kahi na ja rahe. Aur Batuk khana bananewala nhi bananewali ayegi Batuk. Kyu Som dada ab to ap smjh gye na.”

Som blushed and everyone smiled at him. Batuk teased him “Dekho to hamare Som Dada kaise laal ho rahe hmari nyi boudi ke ane ki khabar sunke.” All laughed and Batuk continued “Thik waise hi jaise Ani dada sharmate hai Bondita boudi ka naam sun ke.” Both Rudhita blushed and Ani glared Batuk. Batuk and Som smirked and started eating looking down. Kaka and Binoy were smiling wholeheartedly seeing their kids happy. Bondita could not stand there more in embarassment and rushed from there saying “Mai abhi ati hoo.” Everyone understood and started smiling.

After finishing breakfast Ani went to his room and saw Bondita standing by window and smiling herself. Ani smiled and he knew what she was thinking now.

“Kya soch rahi ho Misti” said Anirudh and Boni startled by his voice. She turned and saw Ani.

“Kuch v to nahi” replied Bondita shyly.

“Acha kuch nahi soch rahi to fir itna sharma kyu rahi ho Bondita.” teased Ani.

Bondita couldn’t answer him as she knew that he knew everything.

Ani came near (too near) Bondita and handed her a wrapped box. He has gifted her something and said in husky voice. Aj rat ko ye pehenna hai tumhe aur mere sath chalna hai.

“Par kaha?” asked Boni.

“Wahi jaha mai kahoo.” Said Ani huskily and Boni looked down and nodded in positive. Ani smiled and went from there leaving Bondita blushed.