Bokuto was obviously flustered when Akaashi suddenly did that.

"You're adorable..." Akaashi just said.

Bokuto stared at Akaashi's face for a while before his eyes looking down to Akaashi's lips, "Can I kiss you?"

Akaashi nodded his head, granting Bokuto the consent to do so.

Bokuto's hand that's holding Akaashi's waist, pulled Akaashi much more closer to Bokuto. While the other one guided Akaashi's chin upwards, to meet Bokuto's lips.

It's their second time kissing. This time, the kiss was different, it's not a simple smack anymore.

Bokuto's lips are moving rhythmically against Akaashi's lips, causing a sloppy sound that made Akaashi feel embarrassed. The kiss isn't deep but not so light either.

It's tender and full of care.

Bokuto broke their kiss and started breathing hard for air. Meanwhile, Akaashi's face is so red and even his ears are.

Akaashi looked at Bokuto who's looking at him with a smile on his face.

"Bokuto.." Akaashi called.

"Mhm?" Bokuto hummed in response, as he loosen the grip on Akaashi's waist.

Akaashi clenched his palms into a fist, his heart beating so fast that he's starting to worry if Bokuto can hear his heart.

"What is it? 'kaashi?" Bokuto asked, and tilted his head a bit, which made him look so adorable.

"I like you." Akaashi spoke those words as if his life depends on it.

Bokuto blinked numerous times, processing what just Akaashi said. "Wait, are you serious?" He asked.

Akaashi nodded, while his ears reddened even more.

Bokuto suddenly stood up and looked down at Akaashi who's on the couch with his golden eyes wide, like he can't believe what just Akaashi said.

"I...-sorry, I was so surprised. You suddenly said it without any warning.." Bokuto said while looking up the ceiling.

Akaashi chuckled, "Are you okay?"

"I am, I am. I just couldn't believe it." Bokuto said while sniffing.

Akaashi stood up when he heard Bokuto sniffed, "Are you crying?"

Bokuto shook his head while still looking up. Akaashi just laughed, he's definitely crying.

"Look at me, Bokuto.." Akaashi told him.

Bokuto sniffed one more time before meeting Akaashi's eyes. Akaashi prevented himself from laughing because of Bokuto's teary eyes.

"Bokuto-san, let's be together." Akaashi tried his best to say those without getting embarrassed.

Bokuto's eyes pooled with tears and nodded to Akaashi, "Of course! I was waiting for this.."

Akaashi just smiled, "Thank you for waiting."

"Can you say it again? One more time?" Bokuto asked Akaashi while wiping the tears falling out from his eyes.

Akaashi chuckled because of Bokuto's cuteness, "I like you, Bokuto Koutarou."

That night, the both of them ended their day with a smile on their faces. Akaashi felt happy at the same time relieved that he finally said those words to Bokuto, while Bokuto still couldn't believe what just happened that night and even thought he was starting to have some hallucinations.