Chapter 2

(~A/N I only own what I make~)

A few weeks later in the council

Mal's pov

"I'm not the problem here It's Queen Leah" I say "I want Mal sent back to the isle!" Queen Leah shouted. "This has got to be a joke. You broke my crown it's on camera" I quickly said worried. "We have to vote on it. I. WANT. YOU. SENT. TO. THE. ISLE" I stand up and storm out of the room. I ring Evie and wait for her to answer. "Evie ...... Where are you I'm coming ......... I'll tell you when I get there." I hang up and run to my room. I grab my car key and run to my car. I drive to Evie's house. I run into her house and she comes running to me. "Mal breath. What's wrong." "The council. They are voting to see if they are sending me back to the isle or not." I say crying into her shoulder. "it's okay Mal your aren't going back to the isle." I pull myself away from Evie. "It's not okay E. Over half of them still hate me which means I'm being sent to the isle. You need to make me isle clothes and quick" I tell her and walk upstairs to her room. I go in her bathroom at take one of the pregnancy test. I lock the door and use it. I put it in my bag and go back down stairs. "I want some of them to be lose fitting as well." I tell her as I walk into her living room and put on the news. Breaking news Queen Leah looks happy with herself as former Queen Belle and former King Adam kick most of the council out of the castle I turn the tv of and check the pregnancy test. It's positive. ring ring ring. I wipe my tears before answering my phone " ........ I'm at Evie ..... No pack my bags then come over here ....... Queen Leah looking proud of her self. Ben I already knew this was going to happen .......... what so everyone in Auradon can take photos of me being sent to the isle ...... no way ...... bye" "Mal I've made them and put them in a bag for you." "Thanks" I say and look straight at the wall as a tear rolls down my face knock knock knock "I'll get it" Evie says. I quickly run up stairs and use another pregnancy test. While I wait for the results I phone Jay. "Jay is Carlos with you ...... I'm getting sent back to the isle because of the council ....... I'm at Evie's house ...... ok bye" I look at the test  and see that it's positive again. I put it in my Bag and unlock the bathroom door. I slowly walk back out but I run back in the bathroom and throw up. "Mal?!!?" I sit against the wall and wipe my mouth. Ben comes running in and helps me clean up. "Ben if Uma signs up for VK Day cam you let her come please." He looks at me and nods "I will let her come" I slowly walk down stairs with him as Jay and Carlos come running in with bags "You aren't coming with me" "Why?" Jay asked. "Because you both have happy life and your not coming back to the isle to ruin them." I pick up all my bags and put them in the limo waiting for me. Everyone comes outside to me after I use my Magic to put a bit of blue into my hair. "Well come to visit every month." Carlos says "Remember we can meet in the space between" Evie says. I smile and get in. "I'll take her over and come back" I hear Ben say then he gets in. It felt like forever until we reached the isle. Once we arrived at my hide out Ben helped me bring all my bags in it. "Ben I'm pre- I love you" "I love you two babe. I'll try to figure out a way for you to come back" I nod. "I've got to go. Remember I will always love you" He tells me and gets in his the limo.

"I was the one who had it all
I was the master of my fate
I never needed anybody in my life
I learned the truth too late
I'll never shake away the pain
I close my eyes but he's still there
I let him steal into my melancholy heart
It's more than I can bearNow I know he'll never leave me
Even as he runs away
he will still torment me
Calm me, hurt me
Move me, come what may
Wasting in my lonely tower
Waiting by an open door
I'll fool myself, he'll walk right in
And be with me for evermoreI rage against the trials of love
I curse the fading of the light
Though he's already flown so far beyond my reach
he's never out of sightNow I know he'll never leave me
Even as she fades from view
She will still inspire me
Be a part of everything I do
Wasting in my lonely tower
Waiting by an open door
I'll fool myself, he'll walk right in
And as the long, long nights begin
I'll think of all that might have been
Waiting here for evermore"

(Evermore from Beauty and the beast. I changed the pronouns to he so it fit Better)

I sing as the Limo drives through the barrier. I look through the bags what was packed for me and I see that they packed me food in it. I turn on my TV Breaking news Mal was sent to the isle because of the council votes. I turn my TV off and change into my isle clothes I grab my bag and go to Dr. Facilier's arcade. "Hey Mal welcome back." "Hi um can I have my dads cave key" I whisper quietly to him. "Uma already took it like 2 minutes ago. She looked angry. If you run there the cave gate will be open" "Thanks" I say and run to my dads cave. I pull it open and close it. I run to his living room. "Dad!" I say. "Mal thank Zeus your okay" Dad says and hugs me. "Mal I'm sorry about our fight. I shouldn't of started it." Uma says and hugs me. "It's okay but I need both of your helps." I pull out both of you pregnancy test and give it to them. "Wait really does Ben or anyone know" "No I found out today. I was going to tell him when he help me bring my bags up to my hideout but I didn't have the heart to tell him then send him away so I didn't. Only you two know" I tell them and sit on dads sofa. "It's going to be okay." "Uma I need you to sign up for VK day to go over to Auradon. Celia needs someone to watch her." "Fine just for you sis."  I smile "You can't tell anyone of them though I don't want them to know." "Fine bit they will find out sooner or later" I nod and smile.