"Pardon me. I wasn't looking," Wolf bowed a bit and the boy went clueless.

"Oh, it's fine. Sorry too," the boy bowed back after taking a glimpse up at him.

Both of them separated their ways and just like that the encounter was over.

🍒

Wolf was about to go to sleep as he laid in his bed. The warmth of being in the duvet could really put him to sleep, yet he found himself twisting and writhing in his bed as the heartstrings in his heart kept on tugging harder and harder as seconds passed. He gasped in suffering, feeling as if somebody was jabbing their heel into his chest.

"A-Argh..." Wolf groaned at the sudden pain. His hands went to grip his heart through his white shirt whilst he struggled to stand on his feet.

Did he truly go overboard with the sparing this morning? Wolf wondered as his face morphed in pain. He wasn't even that tried to begin with. Wolf waited for himself to vomit some blood yet not a drip of it came from his mouth, only the pain in his chest stroke harder than ever. With a 'thud', Wolf collapsed onto the ground as his hands supported himself on his knees.

The boy needed to get help, now.

Wolf crawled himself to the door of his dorm, hands weakly engulfing the doorknob. The weight in his chest seemed heavier than before as he twisted the doorknob. The pain was gradually increasing, Wolf didn't think he could hold on any longer.

Monoma, on the other side, has just exited his room to get to the kitchen. He was hoping to get some water before going to sleep but as he heard the aggressive rattling from Wolf's doorknob. He halted track and gazed at the door worriedly.

"Wolf? Are you there?" Monoma asked, slight drowned in paranoia.

"N-Neito...help me," Wolf chocked the words out, slamming his fist weakly against the door. Sweats trailed down his forehead and his chest heaved rapidly in need of oxygen. This was bad, the mana would only increase in his body anytime soon, adding more pain for him.

"Wolf?!" Monoma panicked. "Back off, I'm going to open the door okay?" He instructed and put his hand onto the doorknob.

Wolf didn't waste any breath to reply, collapsing to plop his back onto the ground, letting Monoma had his chance to open the door. Once the blond did, he could hear a loud shriek as the boy gripped onto him.

"Dude, can you hear me? What happened?!" Monoma shook Wolf's body slightly, eyes roaming around in search of any signs of harm around them. A villain couldn't possibly enter 1-B Height Alliance, right?

"Mr A-Aizawa..." Wolf heaved the words out, eyes barely opened as his hands curled weakly onto Monoma's sleeve.

"Mr Aizawa?!" Monoma shrieked a bit.

'Okay, Neito. This is not the time to be panicked," the blond gulped slightly.

Monoma gathered his courage and wrapped his arms around Wolf's body, lifting the boy before proceeding to open the door. He stumbled slightly as he made his way into the lift. It was night and surely, most of his classmates were asleep. For now, he needed to find somebody to call for Aizawa as he would get Wolf to the closest place Aizawa could reach for him once he arrived.

As the lift dinged, Monoma stepped out from it with Wolf still limply unconscious in his hold. He made his way hurriedly into the league, eyes roaming around in panic. There he noticed Awase, Tetsutetsu and Kaibara were having a conversation on the couch.