2. BAU

As you are walking up the stairs of the jet, you could feel the butterflies in your stomach. Hotch entered the jet and you followed behind him. You saw the entire team sitting there looking up at you. 'Guys this is SSA y/n y/l/n, she's new to the team' he announced. 'Hi everyone' you said in a soft tone from all the nerves. Hotch started introducing you to everyone. 'This is SSA David Rossi, Emily Prentiss, Jennifer Jareau aka JJ and Derek Morgan' 'Aka chocolate thunder', Emily said and everyone started laughing. You giggled.

You heard the jet's bathroom door opening and turned around. You saw the hottest man ever stand in front of you. Your heart started beating fast. Your eyes were glued on him. Fuck, he is hot.

(season 9 Spencer)

(season 9 Spencer)

'Oh and this is Dr. Spencer Reid' Hotch said. 'Hi, you're agent y/n, right ?' he asked while smiling at you. 'Um, yeah h-hi' you replied. You were so nervous and it felt like you were going to faint. 'Nice to meet you, I hope you'll enjoy working here' he said and sat down on the couch. You walked over and sat next to Rossi, trying to calm your nerves.

'So what do we have ?' JJ asked. 'LA needs us. 3 victims so far, women, stabbed to death in their apartments. But what makes this case different is that they're all exactly 45 years old.' Hotch said. 'Do they have a connection to each other ?' I blurted out. Garcia came up on the TV, 'Unfortunately not my lovelies, they all had different lives, accountant, lawyer and a school teacher.' 'When did the murders start ?' Emily asked. '3 months ago, they were murdered on the 11th of each month.' Reid said. 'There has to be a stressor on that specific day that caused the unsub to murder someone, we need to figure that out.' Morgan said looking at Hotch.

Hotch ordered 'When we get to LA, Emily and Derek, go to the ME. JJ, Rossi and I will set up at the station. And y/n and Reid go to the crime scene.' You immediately felt excited.

Why was I so excited to work with Reid ? I can't allow myself to feel like this, not after what happened. I hate men.

The car ride was quiet, but you could sense Reid watching you from time to time. You felt your cheeks warming up. The next thing you knew the car came to a stop. 'What are you doing ?!' you asked him. He faced you and eyed you up and down with a smile on his face.

'I just need to tell you something' Reid said. You started feeling flustered and looked him in the eyes. 'What ?' you asked.

A/N
I'll make the next chapter longer ! I have some exciting ideas.
Hope you are enjoying it so far :)