Oh.....so dreamy.

I got off from my bed, wiped my eyes with the back of my palms, and smiled vigorously.

I knelt beside my bed and made a little prayer and jogged up racing down to the first floor. then, I took a break to notify my brother of the cool morning breeze.

Archie! I gave a mouthful yawn. Are you there?

Wakey wakey sleepy head... I knocked on his door...

I'm at the bacony! he called out. Okay, am coming right there! I replied.

Sometimes, I wish that I was the weather, you'd bring me up in conversation forever. And when it rained, I'd be the talk of the day, damn windy, hope it's gonna be a good day, I said beaming.

Good morning princess Christine, how are you this morning? He extended open arms...

Good morning biggie, I fell into his arms....... Aww, so warm, we both grinned.

Archie, I was calling to know if you will be going to the gym....or a ride better still a walk? I demonstrated asked as he responded to each question with either positive and negative.

Then what? I posed...

Both,...
both. I'll be doing both he stated.

Meaning? I asked rolling my eyeballs up and down........ Yeah, I'll be going to the gym with my bike.

Oh, I see,
I said scratching my dark curly hair.
Yh, what about you?
He asked in a chilly voice.
Me?
I'm thinking of having a ride today... You know, it's windy today and I think that will go well with it. What a dreamy Saturday! I said spinning around, sooooo dreamy.

Alright, Opsy Daisy, I hear you. He teased, which got me laughing as I left for my room to get ready for the ride.

I quickly got dressed, went up to greet Mom, and as well notify her that I was going out for a ride.

Alright Chrissy, be careful and do well to be back home on time for breakfast okay?

Yes Mom, bye!

Bye.....she weakly uttered and I zoomed off.

Archie!!, am leaving. Take care, bye.

Alright, bye, darling.

I finally left with my helmet, knee pads, gloves, face mask, and some water in my bottle, pushing my bicycle forward.

I rode for like 56000 miles away from the house, I went to attractive places, like hotels, beaches where I took a couple of pictures... I also went to different stores, all in the name of pictures but pretending to buy chocolates. Being too childish right? Yes but still yet, adorable Chrissy doesn't bother... it's called packaging anyways.

After my flexing morning ride, I got really tired. Oops...I need to find my way home now.

I set my Google map on my phone and headed towards home.

I rode slowly all the way home imagining some couple of gifts I'll drop in my dairy for Cathy to feed her eyes with, and also on my Instagram page to attract my viewers more.
Am I being too fake? Not really, it's called packaging.

I got woken on my world imagination when an angry Uber driver blew his horn at me, which almost got my heart racing... and at the same time overtaken with a powerful velocity by a stunning-looking lad with curly hair flying on-air as he rides.

What the heck!? Can't he see? Why would he ride so carelessly, or didn't he see me??
I asked almost at the same time, eyes wide open...

He turned back and signaled a bell, I eyed him and gave a long sigh.

Such an imp! said speeding up a little...

I kept a grumpy look, so pissed as I roll.
I almost forgot I was alone not until the charming dude appeared from nowhere again and halted, making me do the same in the name of avoiding being bumped.
I turned to look at who that was but, it's still this busy bee... He smiled at me with a wink, which woke me up from my stare...

Is he following me? I tried to search for answers with my eyes.

I became so conscious of myself and my environment as I blushed.

Wait, am I blushing over a wink from this freak? Ewww!

Just as I made my way to continue my ride, my leg slipped. Auch! I screamed in total agony as I found myself on the floor.

Damn!; I shot my eyes in shame, what the heck?!...... imagine the heroine in a mess, I said to myself, uncovering my mask.

As I struggled to get myself up, I received a lift up.

Thanks... I murmured, cleaning myself with my dirty palms.

Take this, use it to help yourself.

I turned to see the Blue-eyed curly sneak, staring at me with a contagious smile.

No thanks, I'm okay. I covered my mask and speed off. Was rude, right? Yeah but that wimpy kid deserves that.
And at that point that I couldn't think of what I've done, I didn't care.

I guess he must have stared at me for ages for turning down his awesome help, but that didn't bother me at all.

Now being close to the house, still murmuring and nagging myself over my day incident.

He made me fall, such an annoying dude.

Why would he even stare at me?

And why did he just stop at that spot, gosh I don't even know why I noticed him......machete.

Hi Chris? Mom startled me from the swimming area, where she was taking fresh air, with her laptop on her lap crossed over on the next chair in front of her.

Hi Mom, I dropped the bike at the garage and walked towards her, and gave her a peck. How are you, Mom?

Am fine sugar, how was the ride?

Just as if a locked tap was unlocked, my mouth started running like water.

Can you imagine Mom, he's such a weirdo. I said rolling my eyes in opposite directions.

Who is he? My mom shows a keen interest in what I was trying to say

It's one Blue-eyed lad with curly hair. I paused, took a deep breath, and sat close to my mom.

Mom?, You made breakfast?

Yes love, but you haven't finished telling me why you came home so pissed and murmuring like a pregnant woman.

Mmmmm!!!

Sorry sugar, but that's the truth.

Mom, you aren't trying to be a pest, are you?

No Chrissy, am I?

I don't know darling Mom, your baby is hungry.

Alright go get your food yourself, eat, do the needful and come and finish the gist.

So Mom, even you? You like gossip right?

We both laughed as I ran in to eat and freshen up.

This is my baby girl, my mom shook her head and smiled.