19:00

this isnt really mature but its a bit more graphic ig than the other chapters

keeping up with the kardashians was probably the worst show shed ever watched. this episode in particular. danielle had been rooting for scott to get courtney and instead the broke up and had a massive argument. all dani hoped for was that that would never happen to her and stefania. she had to refrain from cursing when kim came on looking perfect and saying she looked like shit. dani knows shes friggin perfect but when people like that complain, it just pisses her off. she changed the channel sick of this show and let out a small scream when she saw herself on the screen waking up stefania.

she got out of the bed, unaware that dani was even home, a smile wiping across her face when she sees her sitting on the couch, only in her underwear, her boobs sitting there staring at stefania, practically calling her name. Stef groggily makes her way over to the couch, seeing danis smile when she sees her makes her even happier. dani holds her hands out gesturing for stefania to sit on her lap. stef straddles dani and snuggles into her chest, holding her tight in her arms.

stef looks up at dani, pressing their chests together. dani puckers her lips, silently asking stefania to kiss her, which obviously she does. slowly their mouths move together, softly, lingering touches, and dani pulls back, giggling when stefania whines. She leans back in and kisses her again before asking 

"howd you sleep baby"

"i wouldve slept better if you were here"

and that was true, she wouldve