ch14. His Amaryllis

Start from the beginning

"Sorry for the mess they are doing..." Ashton said smiling sheepishly. "Put me down," I told Ashton and he blushed looking at my uncle who was still startled by the way we woke up.

"I don't understand how you get so energetic in the morning," Uncle said as he continued drinking his coffee. "Oh, well... when you see Josh in your room threatening then, that's what happens," I told him and Josh smirked. "Let's see what dad says about that." He laughed evilly as he showed his phone. There was a picture of us sleeping. "This is so cute," Uncle said wiping a tear.

"They aren't married yet," Josh whispered reminding him. "This is not acceptable," Uncle said. "When is the wedding going to be?" He asked.

"Soon," I said and he nodded. "Then let's get it ready..." he said looking at me. "You shouldn't have your fiance in the same bed." He whispered then looked at my red face. "You slept only right?" He asked and my reddish face sold me out. "You are okay..  you are good," Uncle said leaving us to his room.

I went back to my room Xavier was sobbing silently. "Oh my god. Baby, why are you crying?" I asked as I hold him tightly. He smiled at me and jumped up and down in my hands. "Let's get you food." 

I prepared his bottle, I tried to give it to him but he refused and hit his head with my chest. "No," I told him and he started crying. He didn't want the bottle, I sighed frustrated. "Ashton," I called and he showed up. "Deal with your son!" I said as I gave him the bottle and Xavier. I went to my room and laid down. After two minutes, I didn't hear Xavier's cries. I tiptoed to where Ashton was and looked at Xavier who was drinking the bottle eagerly. "What the heck!" I whispered.

"I think Xavier will like his father better and forget about you." Josh teased me and I glared at him. "Do you want to die!" I hissed at him and he laughed moving away.

I walked to them and slide next to Ashton. Xavier stopped drinking and tried to reach me, I took him and he hit his head with my chest again! "Why don't you ask daddy for milk, not momy!" I said sarcastically and he looked at Ashton's chest. Then back at mine. He stared at me then hit his head again.

I took the bottle and put it near him. He caught it with his mouth and continued drinking. After he was done, he looked at me and grinned then hit his head on my chest. I sighed heavily. "He doesn't give up easily..." I told Ashton and he chuckled "he misses his mother." He said as he kissed my head. Xavier climbed up until he was standing and pushed Ashton away. "Also overprotective," Ashton whispered. I laughed looking at a mad Xavier.

"He was just with you drinking..." I told him and he chuckled. "Well, he knows his benefits so..." Ashton slide his hand around my shoulder. He pulled me closer to him and Xavier hit him in the face. "Xavier this is dad so no hitting." I scolded him. He looked at me scared than at Ashton, he glared at him and hit him again but this time I caught his hand. "No..." I told him and he sat back down on my lap.

We stayed in the penthouse for a couple of days, I was still going through what my mother experienced and I wanted to have her diary.

"Still thinking?" Ashton asked me and I nodded. "I want her diary," I told him. "Let's invite him." He said referring to Maxwell. "I can't think of him... he is a killer," I told him and he nodded. "Let's hear him out..." he told me and I thought. "You'll be there?" I asked him and he nodded. "Alright then." I agreed. "You call," I said and he did.

"He is coming over for dinner." He informed me. "Now, call your mother," I ordered and he looked at me shocked. "What?"

"I need to know more about my mother," I told him and he hesitated before calling.