ch14. His Amaryllis

Start from the beginning

"I am sorry, she is your mother." She said as she stepped away, "I approached my mother's grave and put on the flower. Ashton had my back, he held me tightly as I read her gravestone. A daughter, sister, and mother. That's what was written and I couldn't stop my tear. I never knew her... but, I love her so much.

"Amaryllis, can I talk to you?" Clarissa requested. "Mom, please not now," Ashton told her. "I need to..." She cried out. "Were you my mother's best friend,?" I asked her and she nodded. "We used to have a squad, we weren't close at first but when we met by my childhood friend we become best friends." She replied.

"I am so sorry for everything." She said, "I hurt you a lot and I shouldn't, I deserve what is happening." She nodded. "Mom, please..." Ashton said. "Do you have pictures of mom?" I asked her. "Yes, we have a full album." She chuckled as she remembered. "Could you please give it to me tomorrow?" I said and she nodded. "Tomorrow, can you make it to breakfast?" I asked and she nodded immediately.

After that, I got Xavier who was super sad that we left him. When I wanted to put him in his car chair, he cried until I put him in my lap and hugged him. Ashton drove back to our house. When we reached there. I sat beside my uncle as Xavier didn't want to go to anyone. "He missed you," Josh said kissing his head.

At night, uncle went to the guest room and Josh went to Ashton's room even though there was another empty room but his excuse was to watch Ashton. I laid beside Xavier who was fast asleep and clutching my hair in his hand. I couldn't move as he would tighten his hand around my hair.

My door opened and Ashton walked in. I stared at him, "Josh snores." He stated a fact I know. I chuckled and patted the bed. He slides behind me and then looked at Xavier. "He is pulling your hair afraid you would leave." He told me laughing at him. I nodded and he hugged my waist.

In the morning I felt someone staring at me, I opened my eyes suddenly and saw a Phone in front of my face. I looked up to see Ashton trying to take a picture. "What are you doing?" I asked and he gasped. "You were awake?" He asked me nervously.

"What are you doing?" I asked again and he sighed. "Taking picture..." he replied. "Why is that?" I asked him as I turned to face him. "I just feel like I need to capture a lot of memories..." he said looking at Xavier. It was true, I was afraid he might lose his life or leave me again. I thought.

I hugged him burying my face in his chest. "Don't ever leave me," I whispered and he pulled me on top of him. "I would die if I did..." he murmured as he kissed my head.

"Should I say cut or should I take Xavier out as it's about to get heated in here..." Josh said, he was sitting on the hanging chair. "Holy! What are you doing here?" I asked jumping off Ashton who was startled too. "Oh, I think I've been here for an hour now..." he thought.

"Creepy!" I said getting chills. "Well, I was doing some stuff too.." he said smirking then he showed me his phone. "Now, if you may... I need to show dad this." He said as I had a horror face. I chased him down the corridor and jumped on top of him trying to snatch his phone from him. "Give me that." I pulled his hair. "No, get off." He jumped up and down trying to get me down from him. "I said give it to me!" I yelled. Then saw uncle staring at us.

"Goodmorning," I told him. "Goodmorning." He said. Then I continued pulling Josh's hair. "You will not take it," Josh said as he swings me down. Someone caught me before I hit the ground. I saw Ashton glaring at Josh. "Don't hurt her!" He said annoyed.

"That's none of your business!" Josh pulled his tongue out. "And you got a stone wife, unbreakable." He commented and got a glare from me. "You want to die?" I asked as I tried to reach for his hair again but Ashton walked away with me in his hands. I saw uncle still staring at us. "Goodmorning Ashton." He said.