Chapter 8; Dirtbag

Levi stood in the doorway of the male showers, his hair ruffled and wet.

(Y/n) held her gaze on him as he held a towel in his arms.

She'd never seen the Captain in his night-wear before, and she couldn't help but stare.

He caught her gaze quickly, watching her closely. "Hey," his voice frightened (Y/n). "What're you so interested about?"

"I was just-" 

"Hey, wait, you need to re-bandage your wound!"

Levi rolled his eyes. "Listen," his voice rumbled. "You know me well enough to know that I wont let this wound get dirtied or re-opened, so stop your worrying."

(Y/n) frowned. "Sorry, I just..." She shook her head. "Nevermind, sorry for bothering you, again. I'll go now."

She stepped off, feeling Levi stare into her as she built distance between them.

She knew he didn't hate her. He never really hated anyone, rather than the titans, but she still felt her heart tighten at his harsh tone from earlier.

He could be such a dirtbag at times.

A hand pressed down on her shoulder. "Thanks..."

Levi's word's sent a warm sensation through her heart. " ''Thanks' ? " (Y/n) asked. 

"For worrying about me," he held her gaze with his own, his hand still cuffed around her shoulder. "But I'll be perfectly fine."

(Y/n) glanced down at the floor boards. "Right, I know..." She touched his hand that rested on her shoulder with hers, taking it off. "I knew that all along... I don't know why I was so worried in the first place, sorry..."

Captain Levi still peered into her eyes, not moving an inch. His hair still dripped with remaining water from the showers, his skin sparkling in the light from the sunset that shone brightly through the glass windows.

He gently pulled his arm back to his side, slipping from (Y/n)'s grasp. "Hm."

---

(Y/n) waved a goodnight to Levi as he headed for his room, and (Y/n) entered hers. A yawn formed on the tip of her tongue, but she was too tired to move at all.

Her arms lay limply by her side as she fell into the comfort of her bed, closing her eyes tightly.

What a drag.

OKAY, HELLO!
Justyourmodernidiot here, nice to meet you!

I just wanted to apologize for such a short chapter, but I promise the next one(s) will be much longer!

Also!
Please bare with me, for I'm still an aspiring writer, and fanfictions are things I enjoy writing for fun. So, I don't really pour my heart and soul into them as I'd normally do for stories I write separately.

What im saying is that the writing skills of my fanfictions are a bit... What's the word? Cringy?

So expect a lot of repeated words and sentences, I don't normally focus on the words of the fanfictions.

That's all!