The sex was always better when they were cock teased within an inch of their sanity. Most men were easy to tease. Usually a sexy smile was enough. But smart men, oversexed men, like Blake B. James, needed intense teasing or else they lost interest. I was determined to make teasing Blake a long game. That way the sex would be mind blowing.

By the time I knocked on their front door, I was having trouble composing myself. I took a deep steadying breath in and used all my powers of self control to calm myself. It worked, by the time the door opened, I was back in control of my emotions.

To my delight, the older heir opened the door. He was wearing a pale grey polo shirt and dark blue chinos. The pale grey made his blue eyes pop. He was the most beautiful man I'd ever seen. I almost gasped. He actually gasped. He looked surprised, clearly the bad brother hadn't mentioned that I was coming for lunch. That fucking prick, I thought, throbbing.

"Jamie, hi..."

"Hi Ashton. Didn't Blake tell you? Molly invited me for lunch?"

"Jamieeeee..." Molly's voice called from upstairs, "Come, quick." Ashton smiled and made way for me to enter.

"You'd better go up, she's using her outside voice inside, it must be important." Then we both laughed. I loved him so much, said my obsessive disorder.

  He followed me to the bottom of the staircase, I didn't want to wait and see how he went up stairs. I imagined him crawling up, using his hands, and I wasn't prepared to see Ashton doing disabled things yet. To me, he was just a normal man, who was sitting in a wheelchair.

I ran up the stairs, two at a time. I called Molly's name and followed her voice, taking a good look around. There were four bedrooms upstairs, all with ensuites and a grand master bathroom that was as big as my entire apartment. In the centre of the bathroom was a giant claw foot bathtub. I didn't know how yet, but I was determined to take a bath in that giant tub one day.

I found Molly in what looked like a huge study. She was on the floor, doing a giant jigsaw puzzle. It had to have 5000 pieces, far too complicated for a child as young as Molly.

"Hi Molly. What have you got there?" I asked, sitting on the floor beside her. The adorable child leaned over and gave me a cuddle. Either she was starved for female company, or she was the most loving child ever.

"It's Uncle Bwake's game. I fink I bwoked it." Her big blue eyes welled with tears pointing to a jigsaw piece that was wedged tightly into the wrong hole.

"Oh dear," I said, "let's fix it shall we?" I used my nails to get leverage and pry the piece out of the puzzle, without damaging it.

"You did it!" Molly exclaimed, jumping into my arms. I squeezed the little girl. I could eat her she was so delicious. "Uncle Bwake won't even know."

"Is uncle Blake mean to you?" I asked, suddenly concerned that Blake wasn't pretending to be a bastard for the benefit of our little tease game, but really was a mean bastard.

"Oh no, Uncle Bwake is nice. He wooks after me." I smiled at her, relieved she wasn't being mistreated. When I thought about it, I had seen how much her uncle loved her and cared for her.

He was a sex god, who was great with kids, my body ached.

After Molly showed me around upstairs, we walked downstairs. She was still holding my hand when we found her father in the kitchen. He was whipping up some healthy salad wraps for lunch. I smiled at him, watching him skilfully manoeuvre himself around the kitchen in his wheelchair. Molly chatted away asking us both random questions like 'do you like noodles?'

I marvelled at her father's patience with her incessant questions. I even marvelled at my own
patience with the inquisitive child, she only stopped talking to take a bite of her wrap. Then continued talking with a mouthful of food. If that was my dad, he would have thrown my salad wrap out of the kitchen window for speaking with a full mouth, then sent me to my room hungry.

Ashton just smiled and answered all his daughter's weird little questions. At least I got an insight into the man. He liked noodles but he didn't like shampoo that made his eyes water. I laughed as his eyes met mine. They said she's always like this. Once again, I wondered again why Stacey wasn't on the scene any longer.

"How old are you?" Molly asked me.

"I'm 25. How old are you?"

"I'm free, I am four in this many weeks." Then she held up two chubby fingers.

"Oh wow, you're going to be a big girl in two weeks."

"I'm going to pweschool." She announced proudly. "Daddy can Jamie come to my party. Pwease?" Her daddy looked from Molly to me, his eyes lingered on my face, reading my expression, then back to Molly.

"That's up to Jamie." He said, smiling at me. I crossed my legs tightly.

"I'd love to come." I said, looking into his beautiful blue eyes.

He held my stare long enough to make me gush in my panties all over again. We chatted away while he cleaned up after lunch, that was the first time I wondered where Blake was. He'd made sure I was throbbing all day for him, by giving me a look at his hard body, then stood me up on purpose. Good move Blake, you smart, sexy bastard, I thought.

I looked at my watch, mentally groaning when my lunch hour was up. I even considered quitting my job so I could stay at the mansion with Ashton and Molly all afternoon. But I wisely decided against it. Molly walked me to the bottom of the staircase and gave me a big kiss and a cuddle before running upstairs. I watched as her chubby little legs skilfully negotiated the old stairs.

"No running!" Her daddy called, she slowed down instantly.

"What a great kid. I love her so much." I said, accidentally aloud.

"I think the feeling is mutual. She's obsessed with you." I blushed, right on cue.

I opened the door and made sure I stood in the doorway just right, so he could see straight through my skirt. I tried not to smile when his eyes went to my legs, then to the spot between my legs, which was right in his eye level. I had to fight the urge to lift my skirt and bury my throbbing pussy in his beautiful face. Damn you society, for stopping me from doing all the nasty things I wanted to do.

His blue eyes scanned up my body, lingered on my erect nipples, then slowly made their way up to my face. He wasn't smiling any more, he was giving me serious sex eyes. I leaned forward and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you for lunch." I whispered. He turned his face so our lips were almost touching, then I stood up. And left. I walked directly across the street, before turning down towards the post office, ensuring he got a nice long look at my jiggly backside.