他的问题,我的回答(His Question, My Answer) 014

Start from the beginning

"Then why not just say yes to my question," he said as he got closer to me. Our faces were centimeter a part. He backed away and looked at me, "Don't worry, I won't do anything without your consent. I will see you after school at the front gates, right?"

"Same place as always," I smiled before he left the room.

-Time skip: After school-

I looked around me while waiting for LuHan. I saw QiChen and shouted his name while waving, he waved back at me. He ran past everyone and stood in front of me. "How was the first day without me?" he chuckled.

"The only satisfying answer you would want from me is, I miss you!" I smiled.

"This is the first year I didn't end up in the same class as you. I miss being in the same classroom as you, but we can see each other at lunch sometimes. That leads me to my question, where were you at lunch today? I saw you dash out of the cafeteria like a bunch of hunger lions were chasing after you."

"Does LuHan's fangirls answer your question?" I asked. His mouth was shaped in a 'O' shape as he realized what I meant.

"You should come to the boba shop I work at today. The stores nearby are doing their annual new school year sales. There's also prizes too," he said as he dug in his bag to grab 3 pieces of paper. He showed me the first ticket which was a coupon for a nearby food shop. The second one being a discount for the books in a bookstore. "I know this is your favorite coupon every time when it's this time of the year," he said as he showed me the coupon for the boba shop he worked for.

"You know me the best," I smiled as he handed me the coupons. Before I could thank him, I felt a hand grab my wrist and pulled me away from the scene. I looked in front of me to see the person who grabbed my wrist, "Why did you do that, LuHan?"

"I heard there was a new deal at the nearby daily essentials shop," he said.

"You could have waited for me to say my thank you to QiChen."

"No time to waste, they're going to run out of thermoses and didn't yours recently break?" he asked as we arrived in front of the store. I looked at the offer LuHan was talking about and my eyes widened in shock.

"We have to take photos for the bottles? And they are coupe photos. The school is going to piss and my mom would faint from seeing this," I said.

"Well it is going to be fine, it is a free bottle that you need," he said before we walked into the shop.

"Hello there, are you two here for the event?" an old lady greeted us.

"Yes," LuHan answered.

"You two are in luck, we only have one left," she smiled as she took her camera from the counter. "Are you two ready?"

"Always granny," LuHan smiled before putting his arm on my shoulder. He smiled in the picture while I was in shock.

"You've grown up Xiao Lu," the grandma said as she handed the picture to LuHan and went to grab a rectangle box, handing the box to me.

"Thank you," I smiled at the grandma who smiled back. "Since you got me a new bottle, how about I treat you to some food at the boba shop and the nearby food shop?" I asked.

"Why not," LuHan said as he walked out of the shop and I followed. "Thank you grandma!" he shouted as grandma watched us walk away.

-Time Skip-

We ended up ordering food to go from the food shop and boba from the boba shop. We sat down on a bench under a tree for shade. "First day of school and I'm already running on sugar," I said before taking a sip of my boba.

"Well does your heart not race when you're near me?" LuHan said as he got closer to my face.

"What does a sugary drink have to do with you?" I asked.

"Whatever," he said as he backed away from me and laid his back on the bench, taking a sip out of his drink. "Xiao Di, what happens if I get tired of waiting?" he asked.

"Then maybe you'll probably find someone else."

"I only changed to fit in with you, but I'm not even the charming prince I am when I'm at school when I talk to you. The girls don't deserve me if they didn't like me when I was in my worst state."

"Well how about the girl that told me to give you a confession letter and it happens to be the only reason I interacted with you?"

"Clearly she was after my looks, she didn't even show up herself."

"She was probably embarrassed to give a confession letter to Mr. LuHan, the delinquent of the school."

"She doesn't matter or perhaps you're jealous," a smirk formed on his face.

"No."

"Why do you have to be so stubborn sometimes?" he sighed.

"Maybe because you're the moron who doesn't realize what my actual answer was to your dumb question," I took a bite out of my sandwich.

"So what is the answer?" he asked while facing me.

"This is how I find out you haven't been studying." He looked at me confused. "Flip to page 520 of your chemistry textbook, you will find your wanted so called answer." He quickly went through his bag and grabbed his chemistry textbook out and flipped to page 520. The corner of the book wrote one word and the word was yes. He kissed my forehead before he jumped around in excitement.

"I'm so glad you said yes!" he smiled.