"I don't know. I mean, I don't love her, you see"

"But you care about her, don't you?"

"Well,— just my responsibility, I think?"

George placed one arm on Draco's shoulder with a friendly,— brotherly kind of smile. He might be as playful as the teenager George, but he knew what to do when someone was unsure of their own act. George looked at Draco.

"I won't hesitate to kill you if you hurt Hermione like my bastard brother" George said darkly, threatening Draco.

"Ow, sure. Didn't expect it to come from you"

They remained silent for a good few seconds before bursting out laughing. They looked like some good old friends from school days when the first time they actually ever talked was on Fred's funeral. Yeah, and it was a secret kept between the two. That was why George didn't have any problem of talking nicely to Draco.

"Urm, you know. I actually enjoy your jokes a lot during school time"

"Really? Now I know the answer to the missing stocks of our stuffs"

"Yeah, I stole them" Draco laughed at his words.

"Why? You can just buy them"

"Being a Slytherin means our pride is our priority. I can't let some stupid jokes bring down our pride"

"Well, Fred would be happy if he knew a Slytherin actually enjoy our jokes"

"Not only me. Zabini, Nott, and many more"

George smiled a little. Draco looked around, admiring the garden in front of The Burrow. Couldn't lie he actually loved the green garden. Lots of money are needed and he had the thoughts of all the money coming from Charlie, Bill, Percy, George and Ginny. Not even a tiny bit of Ron. Like George said, a bastard. That stupid git.

George left into the house, giving Draco some times alone. Few seconds later, Hermione walked out to find her husband zoning out looking at the calming view in front of them. Draco smiled as Hermione took the seat next to him. Hermione smiled back at him before looking away.

"Done with the cookies?"

"Yeah, magic saved times, to be honest"

"You're being too Muggle at home"

"Funny one, but what do you expect? You bought all those Muggles stuffs in the big kitchen"

"Right, you're right"

For a while, Draco was lost in Hermione's brown orbs. He had always has this one obsession towards that gorgeous eyes of her since the punch in third year. That punch brought away all of his sanity. George words came into his mind. He was unsure. He meant, he did feel something towards Hermione. But, he didn't sure if it was love or something else. He didn't even know how love felt like.

Well, except the mother love Narcissa gave.

He couldn't deny that Hermione was so pretty back then. Living with her actually made him think she's actually beautiful. By looks, by heart. She has that kind and beautiful heart that accepted him despite him being a former Death Eater. Her hair, those brown locks that used to look like the bushes in Forbidden Forest or the crazy branch of Whomping Willow was now tamed. Less bushy but still curly. In an elegant wavy way. He found it gorgeous. He needed a bigger word to describe how special she was to him.

"Hello? You're spacing out"

Draco snapped back into reality. "Huh?"

"You okay?"

"Yeah"

Draco's attention turned to the furious typhoon not far from The Burrow. He frowned. Out of nowhere, there's a furious typhoon coming? He stood up, drawing his wand out. He ignored the look Hermione gave her. And then, he realized— it was the dark typhoon. He turned to look at Hermione. She didn't see the typhoon.

"Go inside"

"What? Why?"

"Go inside, Hermione"

"Why? What is happening?"

"A dark typhoon is coming on our way! I'm sure you don't wanna be dead before Victorie's birthday! Now, get inside!"

Draco drew his wand higher, trying to use all the Dark Magic he's learnt back then. Only people with powerful magic can see dark typhoon. He gave Hermione a sharp glare, asking her to get inside. He ran into the house, looking at the frightened face of the people as Hermione informed them there's a dark typhoon coming.

"Put the girls in the room. Men, guard the house. I'll control the typhoon"

Without hesitation, Draco stormed out from the house. He drew his wand higher, waiting for the storm to come. He gave the men instructions to guard every parts of the house with their wands out. Draco hissed, he could feel his Dark Mark burning. Forgetting the pain, he looked up. Not prepared for the surprise in front of him.

The dark typhoon...

Belonged to....

Ronald Bilius Weasley

"What's a Death Eater doing in my family house?"

******
Boom!

Surprising isn't it to see him? Ugh. That bastard. The next chapter will be updated soon.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Take care, everyone! I love you!