The dinner pt. 2

"Hey, Jackson." I said, sighing.

"Oh, hey-" he started but his mother cut him off.

"Jackson, meet our new neighbours!" Mrs. passaglia said, excitedly.

"This is-" she started, but was cut off by Jackson.

"Y/n." Jackson finished for her.

"Oh, you two have already met?" She asked.

"Yeah, he's in all my classes." I replied.

My mom was standing slightly behind Mrs. passaglia, smirking at me, wiggling her eyebrows.

I death stared her, silently telling her to stop.

"You should show y/n your room and the rest of the house, Jackson." Mrs. passaglia said.

Then her and my mom walked back into the kitchen.

"Come on." Jackson said, grabbing my wrist, and running down his hallway.

"Where are we going...?" I asked as I was pulled down the hall.

"I'm giving you the GRAND tour!" He said exaggerating the grand.

Might I add that all of the houses on our block were extremely nice and some quite big. Jackson's was one of the bigger ones.

Jackson's house had a lot to explore, but I only got a quick look at everything because he was running through his house so damn fast, his hand still tightly holding onto my wrist.

We were finally done the tour, but we definitely were not done running.

He pulled me back down the hall, to the entry, up the stairs, down another hallway, and into a room.

"Welcome to my humble abode." He stated loudly.

His room had dark blue walls, plastic planets hanging from the ceiling, glow in the dark star stickers and space posters. He also had a white desk and a telescope.

"Haven't changed it since I was 8." He said proudly.

I giggled, unintentionally.

"I can see you're quite the space guy." I commented.

"USED to be the space guy. USED." He corrected me.

"Your room's right across from my room." I said matter- of -factly.

"Oh, um, yeah. I noticed." He said awkwardly.

"You 'noticed'?" I asked.

"Well, yeah. When I got home I looked out my window and saw you in your room, dancing." He said, a light pink rising to his cheeks.

Uh oh.

Well that's great, Jackson saw me dancing like a maniac.