Malfoy was taken a back. Regaining his Balance, he turned mouth upturned, eyes burning to Bambi. Looking her up and down once, he stepped forward closing the gap between them, chest puffed shoulders back, "Who do you think you are..." Smirked, "Orphan."

Her blood turned into ice, spreading chills around her body. Malfoy had dirt on everyone, including her, of course he knew she was abandoned as a child. She wanted to say something, she really did, but her body froze. Thankfully for her, Stevie and Frankie was barging past her, guns blazing.

Stevie went first, grabbing Malfoy blazer pushing him back down onto the table next to Ron. Landing with a thud, she shoved her face in front of his, teeth snarling. Grabbe and Goyle went to grab her but there Frankie stood, arms crossed a blazing look in his eye. Malfoy looked up in shock, but Stevie pushed on further, "You ever think of calling her that again Ferret, I'll hunt you down and rip you to shred one by one. Enjoying as I feed your bones to my fathers dogs. We have Great Danes by the way," She smiled eerily, "very rough creatures they are." She looked up past Hermione, "Go!"

Suddenly, Stevie let go of him, digging under the bench while Malfoy was ambushed with green slime, sticking all over him. Behind the table, the triplets grinned, throwing the green slime, steaming as they pulled it out from the pot. The whole hall erupted in laughter, watching as Malfoy and his grunts were smothered in this smile, which had an awful rotting smell to it.

Bambi joined in the laughter, standing next to Frankie and Stevie as Malfoy ran away out the hall screaming about how his father will be notice about this. Soon enough, the laughter died down when Snape walked in, cloak sweeping behind him, eyes dagger at the triplets. As quick as they started, the triplets gathered there things sprinting down the hall with Snape chasing them at their heals.

Turning around themselves, Frankie informed that they should leave before Snape was to come back, giving them a weeks worth of detention. Yet, before Bambi could round the corner, being dragged by Frankie, she looked back as Harry stared at her. His eyes were blank, unreadable to her but his face showed nothing but what could be described as despair and gloom. He had looked away before Bambi could react, turning to Ron who was boasting about the situation.

Eventually, the three of them stopped running, resting against a tree in the courtyard, catching their breaths. Word had already spread around the school about the triplets receiving a months worth of detention with Snape. Bambi would have to remind herself to thank them, sending a letter to her parents with an explanation. Their legs had given away, slumping to the ground while they stared off into the mountains around them. An aura of peace closed in, before shattering as Stevie turned, yelling, "what was you thinking?!"

She didn't know herself. Bambi had never spoken to Hermione on a conversation that wasn't required by the by school work. Recently, they had only started smiling at each other while they passed. After Harry had blanked her, Ron turned to doing so too, but Hermione had been the only one that still acknowledged she exist. Malfoy annoyed her of course, he annoyed everyone. But, when he spat the foul word she would never repeat, her heart had began racing. Anger pulsing through her. No one should be called that.

Before she could even come up with an explanation, Hermione came running over, pulling on her bag. No one was behind her. "Hey" she breathed, coming to a stop in front of them, " I - er, just wanted to say thank you for what you did back there. Really, it meant a lot."

Bambi smiled, shaking her head, "No one should ever be called that." Hermione head ducked down, sadness filling up her up. As one of the muggle born in their year, she was usual a victim of this word. "If you don't mind me asking, who are you going to the ball with?"