Bakugou Katsuki x Reader (LEMON) - Experimentation

Start from the beginning

You clicked the checkout button on the explicit website that you were on and a new page loaded up. You entered your card details and paid for your item, your screen changing to a smiling face emoji as well as a confirmation of your order. On cue, you got the email notification that you had successfully placed an order and that it would be dispatched soon. 

All you could do was wait now.

----------------------------------------------------------

Days had passed by this point and you were more focused on your academic and social life than your order. You had plans that Friday for Katsuki to come over and for the both of you to watch a couple of movies together and order pizza. You had been looking forward to this all week considering that  you had nothing very interesting in your dorm to eat. You had visited Sato's room to ask if he had any cake, although he told you that he didn't and that he needed to buy the ingredients to make more. You half considered offering to go out and buy the ingredients for him, although decided against it because of the terrible weather in your area.

"Looks like someone isn't happy."

You turned to look at Mina who was watching you stare out the window at the storm battering the windows.

"I'm fine. It's just crap that we can't go anywhere."

She giggled, confusing you.

"I didn't mean you. I meant someone with a weather quirk, or a storm quirk. They could be upset and that could be the reason for the bad weather."

You sighed.

"Well, they better get out of their mood fast. I'm bored of waiting and studying. I want to get out into the world and begin hero work."

She hugged you and pouted. 

"I know! It happened as soon as we got our provisionals as well!"

You heard footsteps stop behind you and pushes Mina off so that you could look. 

Standing in front of you was Katsuki, looking up/down at you. 

"Hey, can we reschedule for tonight rather than Friday? My mom wants me back home on Friday night for my aunt's birthday dinner."

You smiled at him and nodded and he gave a small one back to you just as the bell went and your teacher entered the room, instructing that everyone find their seats. 

God, you hated math.

---------------------------------------------------------------

You got out of your shower and put on your underwear as well as your leggings and new shirt. It had an image from your favourite show on it and it fit your body quite well, making sure that all of your features were well shown. You had gotten it a few months ago and hadn't had the opportunity to wear it yet until now and you had no regrets buying it.