Chapter 9

It was two weeks now since sandra funeral  Justin had been silent since that day,  he wallowed slowly in his pain , getting his mother so stressed  not knowing how to help his son.

There greediness with his husband had brought them to this  ,she was very mad at her husband , blaming him but it did no good. It was both a tragic and happy time for her , finding out she had a grandchild and so tragic losing her daughter in law : and her son ; she couldn't even tell what was going on in his mind.

    Justin was mad at Stacey , after finding out about his son Brandon. He never thought Stacey would hide such a crucial information to him. He wanted justice to be done,  what did he do to deserve  losing 7 good years of his son growing up , he had to do something about this.

He got up from the bed , took his car keys and left. He drove over to Stacey place. she was resting,  she had been busy helping over the business companies his son had been tasked by Mr Johns, her son had done so many investments  ,  opening shops and stores for his  mother , she was now going to be a billionear , thanks to his son .

Stacey got up as soon as she heard a knock at the door.

    " i wasn't expecting you , what brings you here Justin,   i believe we have nothing to talk about ,  i explained everything to you, " Stacey didn't even bother to show any concern for Justin.

    "No  , Stacey this is so easy for you , huh?"

    " am sorry for the loss,  if its about Brandon  , you have been spending time with him Justin ,  what more do you want from me"

    " i want more time with him"

    " what do you mean?"

Stacey was now confused , he had let Justin spend most of the time with his son. Brandon had been spending the weekends there with him and his family , what more could he be asking for.

    " i want to stay with him Stacey , you have had seven years with him ,  i think now its high time i stay with him lawfully"

    " no i wont let you take him from him, never!!!"

    "Watch me Stacey! Watch me, !"

    " Justin please he is all that i have , why are you so heartless?"

    "Heartless?? You think am heartless?? Is it not you who kept my son away from me for seven years? Just because i married another woman, who is more heartless , me or you?"

    " You left me helpless, what kind of man leaves his wife for wealth!You did even worse to me!You made me make that choice! Now Get out of my house Justin!!!"

she couldn't stand him anymore what had become of him she kept asking herself ,  is this really the man she fell inlove with.

    She was just glad Brandon was not around to see how ruthless his father had become.  Brandon was over at the playgrounds  training for the game that was to come that weekend.
The boy was trying really hard hoping for his parents would not miss, he was happy he could spend time with his father,  and all he ever wished for chrismas was to spend it with all of his family members,  his mother and father back together.

********

    In a few days time , Justin had won over custody over his son it wasn't that hard for him considering all the connection he had. This was very hurtfull to Stacey , she had never been that angry at a person  , he had now taken the only one person she had , she despised him.

    " mum dont cry am going to be fine, besides am a strong boy and once i achieve what i intend  , am going to ask dad to let me live with you, or we can all live together" Brandon said to her mom , comforting her , he had motives and his paps had told him thats the best way he can get to the company that was the most productive one all over the country,  he needed to get close to  a member from the inside and his grandfather was just the perfect person. Mr Johns had tasked him with this task as not everyone was aware that the new lion was the great grandchild of Mr Johns. Brandon was obsessed with business spending time with Mr Johns made him crave more and he did go for everything he wanted. He  understood his father, and loved him as much as he loved his mother.

    " but i will miss you so much" his mother said holding him so tight.

    " mum i will still visit you , come over for sleepovers let me spend sometime with dad , and grandma.  i will be back I promise."

    " promise me you will take good care of yourself"

    " i will mum , i promise" he hugged her mum so tight with slight tears crossing his eyes but wiped them quickly .Justin looked at the two of them saying their goodbyes acting like he was not sorry at all. He later drove off with Brandon home. Brandon was welcomed hapily ,  the Kriss family style  , all happy faces everything and everyone was there  but his mother.

*******

    Stacey walked into an empty house that evening , looking around she was all alone ,  no one to welcome her home with a hug or some crazy story of business and football practice,   no one to ask her how a day was.she felt lonely,  sad ,  she needed a drink so bad ,  but there was none in the house. Layla was not around she had been busy at the hospital ,  so she took a taxi to one of the pubs and drunk down all her worries. She was about to order another drink when she felt a pang of pain just beneath her stomach , what was happening  , had she drunk herself too much , she didn't bother she wanted more to drink,  just then her phone rung ... it was Justin,   her pain was getting intense by every minute.

    " heloo  "

    " mum....  why is there so much noise"Brandon heard the noises coming from the pub, Stacey wasn't able to get out  when she received the call,   "where are you mum?" Brandon asked her mum who was to drunk to answer him back and in agony , Justin quickly took the phone from his son. 

    " Stacey "

"He....heloo" Stacey answered back drunk.

 " are you drunk?,  am coming right now for you stay there you here!" Justin sounded worried but still with a commanding voice ,  Stacey couldnt answer back she was now in too much pain finding her way outside dragging herself slowly.She was heading towards the packing area to get a taxi. The more she walked the more pain  she felt, she couldnt take it anymore she fell down to her feet.She was now crying for help. she turned and toss on the ground , groaning. This attracted attention of a few people who were  close, they came to her aid.

Justin was just arriving after some minutes he had drove soo fast looking around for Stacey, he noticed a group of people sorrounding someone, he came closer only to realise, it was Stacey.

   " let me have her ,  i will take her to the hospital" Justin pushed evreyone away quickly "Stacey? Stacey" he was now calling to her realising she was passing out.

Justin drove his car quickly to the nearest hospital,and in a few minutes they were already at the hospital.

   " doctor how is she"Justin asked worriedly.

    " luckily she is going to be fine , and don't worry the unborn babies   are okay, i recommend she keep away from alcohol during this period" the doctor answered back at Justin was now confused.

    "babies"Justin was deeply confused.

    "I see you didn't know she is carrying twins, you are very lucky sir none of them are hurt,  you may see her now if you wish" the doctor assured him as he, excused himself to attend to another patient.