Party Time (part 2)

Meanwhile on the way driving to Daoming Si house.

"XiaYouuuuu!" suddenly Shancai shouted.

"What! What's wrong? How on earth you screaming Shancai!" XiaYou yelled too.

"I forgot DaoMing Si jacket. I left it at home after I picked it from the laundry. How stupid me! I was so focus on the cookies, and I forgetting his jacket. I must go back home and fetch it. I can't go there without bringing his jacket back. I promise Daoming Si , I will return it today. "

"XiaYou, Gege Lin, If not trouble I must go back home first, can you stop somewhere, whenever safe please. XiaYou you can go there first, I can get taxi" pleaded Shancai.

" don't be stupid Shancai, Gege will taking you back to your house. Yes, Gege. How can you think we will let you to get taxi cab!"

XiaYou decided without asking her brother.

"Beside I won't go to Daoming Si house on my own,  you're the one get the invite not me".

Lin Zhao butting in "of course. It's okay Shancai, no worries. We're going back to your house first. Only a small detour. It's fine, I don't mind, more safe. But you both probably gonna be late for the party , roughly around 30 minutes or maybe longer depend on the traffics ".

"See, my brother is very kind. He doesn't have any plan tonight anyway. I interrogated him already " XiaYou smirked knowingly.

"Oh, thank you Gege Lin. Very kind. I do really must give his jacket back, it's been a week. That's most important for me than the party itself.  I am pretty sure he won't missed us there or even aware that we are not there at the party anyway". Shancai said confidently.

[Oh, how wrong she is. If only she knew]

*********************************

Back at Daoming Si 's Mansion

"I am very  sure it is her at the door, you can stop looking miserable AhSi and be more cheerful, now your future wife arrived". Daoming Feng talk proudly and loudly, everyone heard that including all AhSi F4 gank who couldn't hide their shocked faces.

Daoming Si face flustered with anger. What the heck, mother!

He glared toward his friends and disapproval looking at his mother. He already feeling very down that his the one and only special guest, Shancai has not yet showing up or probably worse she's not coming at all. Now his mother telling everyone such as ridiculous announcement really pissed him off.

This is absolutely not the best night he was hoping for would turned out.

He can not disguised his deflated, frustrated and upset face anymore, only his respect to his mother in the front of everybody that keep him from doing something stupid.

" Mr Chu, would you kindly open the door and bring our important guests here ", His mother asking their butler.

"Certainly, madam ". 

A few minutes later Mr Chu coming back with two very nervous looking cute girls, Shancai and XiaYou, whose faces can not get more flustered after seeing everyone faces looking at them with curiosity.

What's happening? Can someone explain here. Shancai terrified.

While in everyone's head have the same thought 'which one of them is going to be Daoming Si's future wife'. Aren't they Shancai and XiaYou from their school? Everyone puzzled.

"Shancai !!" Daoming Si speaking so loud.

Everyone in the room definitely hearing that. WHAT! WHO? SHANCAI?

A mixed feelings between thrilled, happy, relief and fear of his mother disappointment. But no matter what, his joyful is so palpable and his mood lift up. He doesn't care.  Now my party can absolutely started. 

I am so happy. More than happy!