Suddenly they were standing along a beach, just by the waters edge. The sun was out and warmth swept over them. 

"I'm going to miss them so much," Saffron said. 

"I always do," Charlie admitted, before turning to smile at Saffron. "Just you and me now for the next however long."

"That's right," Saffron smiled as Charlie's arm snaked around his waist pulling her close to him. Her hands rested on his chest and she leaned up to meet his lips. 

They hadn't been like that a minute when a screech came from nearby and gorgeous green scaled dragon stood nearby. 

"Ah, our ride m'lady," Charlie said bowing. Saffron laughed, curtsying before making her way over to the gorgeous creature. She reached a hand out the dragon's nose met her hand. 

"He's beautiful," Saffron smiled. 

"Isn't he? Hey Mullo, how you doing," Charlie patted the dragons shoulder. Saffron made her way over to Charlie and he helped her up before bringing himself up to sit behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and she leaned into him as Mullo took off flying over the ocean. 

"Will I get to see you much once we get there?"

"Well I will come see you every opportunity I get," Charlie promised. "So each night, each morning and every time I get an injury."

"I can live with that. Though I'd rather not the injury bit," Saffron grimaced. "I've had enough experience seeing you in pain to last me three lifetimes."

Charlie smiled leaning down to kiss her cheek, she was so amazing and he cant believe he had her. 

"Maybe we could have a sleepover sometime?" Charlie asked. Saffron raised an eyebrow, unsure whether or not she was supposed to read into it or not. 

"Maybe we could," she agreed. 

She closed her eyes, enjoying these moments as they flew across the water, it was so peaceful and soon enough she drifted off, only to be awoken later once they had arrived on shore. 

She was still rubbing her eyes as Charlie sent Mullo off. 

"He's going to fly himself back and we will apparate," Charlie explained. 

"We should eat first," Saffron said opening her pack. 

"Good idea," Charlie said accepting the wrapped sandwhich Molly had lovingly made. 

The two ate quickly before taking each others hand and apparating a bit further, both feeling a bit queasy. 

"Maybe we should have waited to eat," Saffron frowned clutching her stomach. 

"Let's just rest a moment," Charlie took her hand and pulled her to him. Wrapping her arms around him Saffron took a few deep breaths until she was feeling better. 

She pulled back and Charlie gave her yet another kiss. 

"Sorry, I'm being very clingy today," Charlie blushed. "I just know I'm going to miss seeing you all day everyday."