Chapter 3

Hannah's P.O.V

The day went by normaly. The average Monday. I had Maths, Graphics, Music, and last but not least History. As the bell for the end of the day sounded, everyone gathered their things and left the classroom.

I walked to my locker to grab my things. I was headed for Beca's locker, that's where we normally meet. the girls are coming over for a sleepover. I know what you are thinking a sleepover on a school day, well Beca and Lau are like the sisters I never had. So its their second home, in a way.

I saw Beca and Lau ahead and we went to the bus stop. On the bus we were listening to some of the girls behind us talking.

' Did you here, One Direction have found a opening act, but they haven't confirmed yet'

'Really, cool'

I started to think about how cool it would be if we were to open for One Direction. It would be amazing, let alone to be there opening act and get to go on tour with them.

I was taken out of my trance by the bus pulling up all of a sudden. I realised it was our stop. We hopped off the bus and walked to my house. Once home the girls headed up to my room, while I went to get some cookies. I took them up stairsinto my room. I put them on the table and opened up my laptop.

'So guys what do you want to do' Beca asked.

'We should look through YouTube and see how our new cover is going and if we have any requests' said Lau, she is the smartest and most brainiest out of all of us.

'Cool.' I opened YouTube and logged in to our J3 account...

And right there in the middle of the page was...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger!!!!!!

Sorry guys it was such a short chapter and sorry for not writing earlier! I have been caught up with the first week of school and such