I almost nod, but remember my plans. "As long as we're back by 3. I'm planning to stream."

She tilts her head in confusion. "Have you already made more streamer friends?" she smiles at me again. "Let me guess.. Among Us?"

I shake my head. "Phasmophobia. Never played before and got invited."

Rae gets excited. "Oh my god, with who? and why wasn't I invited?!" she sarcastically crosses her arms and pouts.

I shrug. "Only Jack, Sykkuno, and Corpse."

Rae's smiles at the last name that I speak. "See, I told you he would just laugh off the situation!" I giggle at how giddy she is. "He obviously wants to be friends and doesn't care how you reacted." she states matter-of-factly.

We spend more time talking before we decide that it's time for bed. We lay in my bed in our matching pajama sets as we drift to sleep. One thing I didn't tell Rae, is that Corpse is on my mind.

When we wake up in the morning, we brew ourselves some coffee before deciding that we would walk around my hometown and do some shopping. A girls day was something that I really needed.

We laughed as we roamed the streets, popping in and out of stores. We talked about what could happen during my stream later, an her ideas were pretty wack. I laugh at her predictions. I don't think Corpse would take ALL the bottles of pills.

After shopping for hours, it was 2:00, so we started to head back to my place. I needed to stream soon, and Rae decided she would hang out in my room and edit a video from her laptop.

When we step inside of my apartment on the 3rd floor, Rae warns me, "I might just pop into your stream later."

I giggle at her serious face. "Look out for ghosts!" I call out as I walk down the hall to my PC room and shut the door. It was 2:50, and I had decided to talk to my chat. As I open youtube, I see something crazy. "HOLY SHIT" I yell as Rae storms into the room.

"What happened?" she asks as she swings my door open. I motion for her to come over and she sees the big number on my screen. "500,000 already?!" She yells as she hugs me in excitement. I had reached over 500,000 subscribers overnight!

After we celebrated, it was a few minutes to 3, so I no longer had enough time to chat with my viewers, but I started up my livestream. I start to speak. "Hey Everyone, It's Raven! I just want to thank everyone for half a million subscribers! My fans mean the world to me." I speak from my heart. I move on to explain the video. "I was invited by Corpse to play Phasmophobia with him, Jack, and Sykkuno!"

I ignore the ship chats from the 30k viewers on my stream as I click into the game, and type in the code to join. Everyone is already there, but I'm greeted by Corpse. "Hey Birdie." Everyone laughs as I cover my red face.

Through their laughter, I manage to speak "Sup, dead man." We all chuckle some more before I greet the other players. "Hey Jack, Hey Sykkuno."

I hear them both say their hellos, then Seán makes a comment as his character stands in front of me in the lobby. "I'm calling you birdie from now on." He says in his Irish accent. Sykkuno agrees, so I gain a new nickname. If i'm being honest, I don't love it.

We start up. Oddly enough, as we join in, I see at least ten bottles of sanity pills on the shelf. I giggle. Corpse turns his character to mine. "What's so funny?"

I walk over towards the pill bottles and stare at them in concern. "So Rae wasn't kidding." I say.

Sykkuno walks over to me and focuses his eyes on the many pill bottles. He then slowly and quietly walks out of the truck with Seán, laughing. Corpse and I gather materials in silence until he asks a random question. "Ay Birdie, can I get that number?" Little did anyone know, my jaw had dropped.

I turn my character towards him. "What do I get in return?" I ask the man in front of me.

"How about.. you give me your number, and I give you a good time?" His voice was very flirtatious, and I could feel my face heat up.

"A good time?" I flirt back.

"Yeah, we can play imessage games." he responds innocently, and I erupt in laughter. After laughing a bit with me, he continues, "What did you think I meant?"

We sit laugh together for a few seconds before I respond. "I had a feeling you wanted to.." I clear my throat before continuing. "choke me like you hate me but you love me." I can hear Corpse laughing and slamming his hand on his desk many times. I can't help but chuckle at my own joke.

"Wooowww.." he says through his laughter, "You're a little freak, aren't you?"

I giggle again. I was having so much fun that I had forgotten all about my haters, until I look at chat, and see many rude comments:

User 1: Wow. does she actually think Corpse would like her?

User 2: *chat was deleted*

User 3: She's probably so ugly tho.

I feel tears welling up in my eyes, until I see one chat that stands out above the rest:

Valkyrae donated $100: I'M LITERALLY IN YOUR LIVING ROOM. That's it. I'm coming in to yell at your chat.

Seconds later, Rae storms into my room, screaming. "I'M NOT KIDDING! FUCK OFF, GUYS!" I giggle a little bit at her sudden words.

I hear a confused voice in my ear. "Is that Rae?" Corpse asks me.

"Yeah she's screaming at my chat." I laugh. "They're talking shit."

He chuckles. "Tell her I said hi"

I spin my chair and catch Rae as she's leaving the room. "Also, Corpse says hi"

She turns around and smiles as she yells to my microphone. "HI CORPSE!" I hear him laugh as Rae leaves and shuts the door behind her. He turns his character towards mine again. "Also, hello Raven's chat/ leave her the fuck alone."

I laugh again and watch my chat. "I know you'll listen to Corpse." I turn around to look at our sanity and I stop. "Uh.. Corpse?"

"Yeah?" He looks where my eyes are focused and pauses before speaking again. "Holy fuck." He breaks out in laughter again. The sanity board shows question marks next to Jack and Sykkuno's names. I also find humor in this, and join Corpse.

"Okay well I'm going to go get murdered." I start to walk away as he follows me.

He manages to catch up. "Not without me." We laugh together and enter the house, where our friends had already died.