Prison?

I swim with Chelsea as we go to the palace's main entrance. The palace guards glared at me as if they are going to kill me with their pet sharks.

"Let us in." Chelsea said and the guards make way for us. Wow! Chelsea is really the boss of this place! I'm amazed.

We enter the castle and I saw marvelous gems glued to every wall with beautiful furnitures in every corner. The floors are sparkly as if it is made of smoothened diamond and as we reach the throne room, the chandelier is breathtaking! It's like gold with shining diamonds that lights this very big throne room.

"Who is this?" The guy with the gold scepter, unlike the trident that King Triton has, irked at me. "What trash have you brought this time my dear?"

Trash? A little irritated. I tried not to lose my composure as I forced a smile on my face. I'll just let it slide because I don't know how to get out of here and I want to explore this place.

"He's new here and it looks like he's a new recruit of Wilson for building the walls." She said then I became puzzled. Recruit? Walls? And who is Wilson?

"Recruit? Look at him! He is injured. How can he work if he's injured?" He angrily said as I suddenly feels dizzy and then I remembered the gun shot I had. "Jules!" I heard Chelsea called my name before I passed out.

I felt pain but then suddenly it's gone. As I open my eyes, I saw guards. Then I close my eyes again. As I open them again, I saw iron bars. Okay, iron bars---what?! I feel adrenaline takes over my body as I try to open the door of this prison cell. Why am I in this cell?

"Hey!Let me go! I am innocent!" There must be a misundertanding! I tried to shout but no one is in here then I tried to get out of this cell. I search for my emergency knife but then I realized. "This is not my clothes! Where are my clothes?! What happen to my Patek Philippe Grandmaster Chime?!" I feel tears in my eyes but they just float because I'm underwater. I looked at the mini window with iron bars as I saw something shiny. What is it? It looks like floating keys! I quickly grab the keys and then I tried to open the lock and the door swung open.

I look at my surroundings and when I saw it's clear, I hurriedly get out of this place. I saw no guards, which is kind of weird because who will let the prisoners by themselves without guards right? When I swim away from that jail, I saw a really big wall. What is happening here?