Part 6

She watched in anticipation as prof McGonagall called out the names of the students , anxious about what would happen when the hat would be on top her head she kept tapping her foot down .

"Persephone Jackson"

Lost in her thoughts she almost didn't hear her name being called , almost .
She walked in to the great hall completely aware of the stares she was on the receiving end of , but she professionally ignored them , and to be honest she had gotten accustomed to the stares after being a new student at different schools almost all her life but that in no way meant she was happy about them . Come on , get it new person , you are curious but stop staring . On to the sorting as she sat down she felt someone speak but others had made no notice of it so she assumed it was in her head which would be why othee had jumped up at first.  (A/N the italics is the hat talking in her head while the underlined is percy talking back , and i absolutely love writing Percy's adhd thought cuz i get a chance to rant . Yay!! )
' you are correct , quite an observant mind you have not that i can look much into it except for the surface thoughts '

    ' what do you mean'

' ah now i can see a bit more but i have to say the only explaination i have is that you have natural oculumency sheilds '

    ' and what is that ... You know what tell me that but as much as I enjoy talking with you the others are staring and I think you have to sort me as well , oh that reminds me what is you name ,do you have a name , you have to have i name i can't keep calling you the hat ' she thought back very quickly

' slow down , you can search that up later right now let sort you i can see you in all the houses faring well but alas it's not that easy , what house do you see yourself in not where you want to be but where do you see yourself ? And my name is Philip . '

'Oh well will do , nice , oh what a way to turn the table your asking me to say which house fits me best well i don't know and isn't it your job Mr Philip '

' i can put you were you won't like don't disrespect me '

'and i can drown you in the black lake , feed you to the gaint squid i hear that lives there '

' point taken now really let's sort you out, and to visit sometime would be nice to have someone to talk to it can get real boring somethimes'

    'oki doki' 

The hat opened it's mouth to say
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Too be continued sorry peeps cant think what house to settle in
Do help me out please

Other than that good bye take care
~Shadow