Chapter 4

Kavin: Oh! To Kya Achha Lagta Hai Aapko, Mujhpar Baar Baar Girna Aur Mere Kareeb Aana.
(Oh! So what do you like, fall on me again and again and come closer to me.)

Purvi: Dekhiye Mujhe Aisa Kuchh Karne Ka Shauk Nahin Hai. Galti Se Ho Gaya Aaj Bhi Aur Kal Bhi. Waise, Jo Kal Hua Tha...Cut By Kavin.
(See, I am not fond of doing anything like this. It happened by mistake, even today and tomorrow. By the way what happened yesterday.)

Kavin (Smiling): Mujhe Bahut Accha Laga Jo Kal Hua.
(I liked what happened yesterday.)

Kavin Was Smiling And Purvi Was Getting Annoyed. She Tried To Get Up But Again She Landed On His Chest Due To Some Children Who Were Passing By Her Seat...She Closed Her Eyes In Nervousness And Kavin Smiled Seeing Her.

Kavin (Smiling): Madam Subah Subah Aap Bahut Khoobsurat Lag Rahi Hain Lekin Abhi Main Aapko Kiss Nahin Kar Sakta...Wo Kya Hai Na Chhote Chhote Bachche Hain.
(Madam, you are looking very beautiful in the morning, but I cannot kiss you right now… what is that or are there little children.)

Purvi (Shockingly & Angrily): What?...Dekhiye Badtameezi Ki Ek Limit Hoti Hai...Mujhe Na Aap Mein Interest Hai Aur Na Aapke Kiss Mein...Samjhe Aap Ya Doosre Tarike Se Smajhaoon Aapko.
(What? ... See, there is a limit to insolence ... I do not have interest in you and neither in your teenage ... understand you or I explain in another way.)

Kavin: Samajh To Aa Gaya Hai...Agar Aap Wapas Samjhana Chahti Hain To...I Don't Mind. Waise, Mujhe To Aapme Bahut Interest Hai.
(I understood… If you want to explain back then I don't mind. By the way, I have a lot of interest in you.)

Before Purvi Could Say Anything, Children Around Her Started Laughing At Them...She Realised Her Position...She Immediately Got Up From Him And Took Her Luggage...She Stood In Front Of Kavin.

Purvi: I Had Come Here To Fetch My Luggage...And You Have Taken It The Other Way.

Kavin: May I Help You?

Purvi: Jee Nahin Aap Bahut Help Kar Chuke Hain Meri. You Better Help Yourself And One More Thing Door Rahiye Mujhse.
(No, you have helped me a lot. You better help your self and one more thing stay away from me.)

Kavin: Ab To Aapse Ek Pal Bhi Door Nahin Raha Jaayega.
(Now i won't be away for a moment.)

Purvi: Huh!

Kavin (Forwarding His Hand): I Am Kavin Khanna...Nice Meeting You Miss Beautiful.

She Looked At Him And Then At His Hand. Without Saying Anything She Left From There With Her Luggage. Kavin Smiled On Her Antics And Started To Go After Her. But Adi Came To Him And Stopped Him.

Aditya: Hello Bhaiya. (Bro)

Kavin: Hello! What's Your Name?

Aditya: I Am Aditya.

Kavin: Myself Kavin...Friends.

Kavin Forwarded His Hand Towards Aditya. Aditya Happily Accepted His Hand And Sat Beside Him. He Started Talking To Him.

Aditya: Aapko Un Didi Se Friendship Karni Hai Na.
(You have to befriend her.)

Kavin: Aapko Kaise Pata?
(how do you know?)

Aditya: I Know Everything. Waise Bhaiya Di Bahut Sweet And Beautiful Hai Na.
(By the way, Bro she is very sweet and beautiful.)

Kavin(Dreamingly): Haan. (Yes)

Kavin Came Out Of His Dream World And Asked Aditya.

Kavin: Beta Kya Aapko Di Ka Naam Pata Hai?
(Son do you know her name?)